Densou started three years ago and has been very influential in the European advertising technology scene by working with some of the biggest advertisers such as Volkswagen and publishers such as The Guardian. Today we have 20 employees, 4 of them developers who are building applications that are transacting more than a million euros a month. We have won numerous international awards, which you can read about here: www.densou.dk
On behalf of Densou, Ciklum is looking for a PHP Developer to join our Gdansk team on a full-time basis.
Become a developer for Denmark’s biggest adtech startup and work with modern PHP frameworks, PHP 7.1 and ReactJS.
At the Danish office we have world class React.js expert, a Danish Champion in backgammon and a Forbes 30 Under 30 award winner.
We want to be less smart than you. We don’t want to tell you what to do. We want you to be part of our great team and make decisions. If you have the skills and the motivation to be great, we have the job and the salary to match.
- Understand our Product Manager’s commercial requests, translate this into feature requests and lead the Ciklum team to deliver on them;
- Develop and maintain several project with Laravel, CakePHP and ReactJS, see guardian.densou.dk for an example. The project is built over 3 microservices and with integrations into systems such as Salesforce, Stripe and Google DFP; Microservices are written in Laravel;
- Work on a greenfield project which will compete with Facebook Dynamic Ads and Google Product Listing Ads. Test this project with the biggest advertisers in Scandinavia;
- Liaise with the Danish Product Manager to ensure that the Danish team and the Ciklum team works as one unit with knowledge transfer and business understanding.
- Experience in working across distributed onsite and offshore teams;
- Writing clean PHP. If you have not seen that latest PHP 7.1 type hinting and are not considering ever using them this job is not for you;
- Troubleshooting, testing and maintaining the core product software and databases using modern tools; You should prefer migrations over a SQL statement;
- Write “clean”, well-designed code that you are proud of;
- Proven software development experience in PHP and modern PHP-based frameworks;
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to follow company best practices;
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary;
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services.
- You have worked with PPC products, CTR estimation and/or search engines;
- You have written against API economies where transaction correctness is business critical;
- You have experience with machine learning or interest in working with Google TensorFlow.
- Being committed to timely delivery of quality results;
- Prefers writing things down, holding people to deadlines and is proud of keeping structure and order;
- Documenting code and general functionality;
- Is comfortable working in an environment with joking and having fun while being professional.
What's in it for you
- See your products being adapted, used, tested and even receiving feedback directly from the end customer;
- Working with the biggest brands in Europe and become an expert in one of the fastest growing markets in the world;
- Company paid travels to Denmark every third or fourth month with one stay-over;
- Competitive salary;
- A deluxe, modern office in the center of Gdansk;
- Ergonomic and user-friendly equipment (laptops and standing desks );
- Private medical healthcare, fully covered by Ciklum, with a possibility to include your family in it;
- Fully covered life insurance – 100 000 PLN;
- Fully covered drug insurance – up to 2 000 PLN/year;
- Multisport card, 100% covered by Ciklum – Benefit Systems, Plus package;
- Parking space, 50% covered by Ciklum.