EverC is changing the world of Cyber Intelligence with our revolutionary technology. By utilizing big data and machine learning we have created the first and only dedicated solution on the market designed to detect and prevent Money Laundering in the e-commerce world.
EverC is looking for professionals who are passionate team players, creative leaders, and are eager to make a difference by helping to create a world-changing disruptive technology.
Become a part of a smart, creative, inspiring, and fun team.
Interface daily with R&D team to deliver a best of breed quality product in the market
Ciklum is looking for a Full Stack Developer to join the EverC team in Minsk team on a full-time basis.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to join our engineering team.
You will be responsible for building the web application and applicative backend of our flagship product and will also contribute to the development of new future products that are based on our machine learning data infrastructure.
You will be working with team members to troubleshoot and improve current back-end applications and processes.
- Design, develop and influence our flagship product
- Develop new user-facing features, including the applicative backend
- Developing features to enhance the user experience
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability in both UI and backend
- Collaborate with developers, QA engineers and other team members to design, implement and provide a performant, scalable, reliable and flexible solution
- Work together with Product and UI/UX Designers to define how the application looks as well as how it works
- Division between back end and front end: 70% BE, 30% FE
- At least 4 years of experience in Java back end development
- Strong knowledge of relational databases (MySQL preferred) and SQL
- Hands on experience with cloud infrastructure, preferably AWS – Advantage
- At least 2 years of experience in Front End development with frameworks such as – Angular, React, Vue
- Angular experience – great advantage
- Typescript experience – advantage
- Experience in writing unit tests and UI automation – advantage
- Fluent in English – Must
What's in it for you
- Employment under the law of the Republic of Belarus
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions