EverCompliant is a leading provider of cyber intelligence that allows acquiring banks and payment service providers (PSPs) to manage merchant-based fraud and cyber risk. Our focus is to provide a range of solutions that give acquirers and PSPs the necessary relevant information to check ongoing and newly boarded merchants, while guiding them through the process of managing online risk, detecting transaction launderers, hidden transaction tunnels and fraud detection.
MerchantView is a unique and innovative monitoring solution that combines an automated process of enhanced gathering of cyber intelligence followed by advanced risk analysis to detect and combat hidden, illegal online activity. While using MerchantView, acquirers and payment service providers can gather extensive risk management information that allows them to reach a conclusive business decision regarding each of their merchants. It manages merchant-based fraud, eliminates unwanted risk as well as the costly penalties associated with illegal merchant conduct or any brand damaging activity.
Ciklum is looking for a Full Stack Developer to join EverCompliant project, engineering team.
You will be responsible for building the web application and applicative backend of our flagship product and will also contribute to the development of new future products that are based on our machine learning data infrastructure.
You will be working with team members to troubleshoot and improve current back-end applications and processes.
- Design, develop and influence our flagship product.
- Develop new user-facing features, including the applicative backend
- Developing features to enhance the user experience
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability in both UI and backend
- Collaborate with developers, QA engineers and other team members to design, implement and provide a performant, scalable, reliable and flexible solution.
- Work together with Product and UI/UX Designers to define how the application looks as well as how it works.
- At least 3 years of experience in Frontend development with frameworks such as – Angular, React, Vue.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling and AJAX
- At least 2 years of experience in Java backend development
- Good knowledge of relational databases (MySQL preferred) and SQL
- Upper Intermediate level of English
- Typescript experience
- Experience in writing unit tests and UI automation
- Hands on experience with cloud infrastructure, preferably AWS
- Experience developing Groovy on Grails
- Fluent English
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions;