Jabra is a global brand specializing in audio equipment. It is owned by GN Audio, which is part of GN Group. Jabra engineers, manufactures and markets wireless, true wireless and corded headphones for consumers and enterprises.
Jabra makes life sound better by developing intelligent sound solutions that transform lives through the power of sound, enabling you to hear more, do more & be more than you ever thought possible.
GN Group operates in more than 100 countries across the world. Founded in 1869, GN Group today has more than 6,000 employees and is listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen (GN.CO). At GN Group believe in the power of sound to transform people’s lives.
Read more on https://www.gn.com/
On behalf of Jabra (GN Audio), Ciklum is looking for a Full Stack Developer to join UA team on full-time basis.
At GN Audio we lead major technology shifts with intelligent audio solutions and deliver high-tech audio solutions to call centers and offices through our Jabra and BlueParrott brands. To help us get that message out into the world, you will join the Online Development Team within Digital Business Development department, dedicated to managing and developing every aspect of global online presence.
As a person, you act as a role model by demonstrating our values Listen, Challenge and Transform. You show proactivity, a holistic approach and contributes positively to the team atmosphere. Curious and eager to learn, you are always on the lookout for new knowledge and interested in learning more about new techniques and tools. You have a strong sense of logic and are never afraid to challenge processes to achieve upmost efficiency.
- Take significant part in expanding and customizing online e-commerce platform
- Support and maintain existing code, including main sites hosted under jabra.com
- Challenge current technical setup to improve quality and solve potential issues
- Provide your recommendations and ideas during scoping and planning
- Be part of dedicated activities and projects where Online Development team is involved (some of the projects are eCommerce overhaul, Identity Solution)
- Partake in delivery and roll-out
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in a technically related field (e.g. computer science, engineering, IT etc.)
- 3+ years of experience with hands-on web development using .Net platform: Asp .Net MVC, Web Api
- Experience with any of top frameworks: VueJS, Angular/AngularJS
- Experience with build/bundle tools (gulp, webpack)
- Experience working with cloud or hybrid platform, including production setup maintenance
- Knowledge of build and deploy tools, microservices, event-driven architecture and automated testing (unit, integration)
- Experience with Azure, CI/CD tools, noSQL, microservices
- Experience with Sitecore or any other .NET based CMS
- Continuous delivery experience
- You are a strong team player with good communication skills and being part of distributed team, you will communicate a lot with colleagues, stakeholders and vendors
- You have upper intermediate or above English and are confident enough to work in cross culture environment as Online Development Team is a distributed team
- You have experience and feel comfortable working in a truly agile atmosphere
- You are motivated to develop and solve complex tasks for the team success
- You are proactive, suggest ideas for general and specific improvements, have an inquiring mind, take interests in new approach and tools
- You are self-motivated person with ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment
What's in it for you
- Work in a truly international company with a very strong international brand
- Participate and contribute in the further development of Jabra products – with great possibilities to grow your career even further
- Training and certification in advanced technologies
- Knowledge sharing with great, friendly and competent colleagues
- Business trips to Denmark in relation to projects and training activities
- Medical Insurance after trial period
- Access to employee discounted prices for all Jabra products
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates good working conditions
Client video presentation