Perfect Channel delivers marketplace technology to enterprise size customers for commodity, financial predominately B2B environments. It counts amongst its customers Christies, Leaseplan, Lloyd’s of London, and other worldwide recognized brands.
If you are passionate about creating great software and want to work somewhere where a blind insistence on suits, tidy haircuts and lumbering bureaucracy is actively shunned in favor of pragmatic focus on being effective and doing things well then Perfect Channel could be the place for you.
On behalf of Perfect Channel, Ciklum is looking for a Full Stack Developer to join our Malaga team on a full-time basis.
This is an opportunity to work for a progressive forward-thinking company where the development team is the backbone of the company. You will be working on new and interesting projects and gain exposure to the latest technologies, whilst at the same time having some fun and working with a great bunch of people.
Maintaining a team centric philosophy is fundamental to our success with scrum so everyone is encouraged to take responsibility and expected to contribute to all facets of the development process; we share in success when things are going well, and everyone owns the problems when they are not. Each team handles all aspects of delivery for the project they are working on; going from initial requirements all the way through to working shippable software.
As a member of a Scrum Team you will need to:
- Write tested, well-structured code that adheres to high-quality standards;
- Collaborate with other software development engineers on code reviews and process enhancement;
- Work in an agile environment, embracing changes, considering priorities and business needs;
- Collaborate closely with business experts when necessary.
- At least 3 years of experience building complex applications in .Net, and 2 years working on UX/UI and/or implementing front end technologies;
- Skilled individual with full software development life-cycle experience, and excellent knowledge of both .Net fundamentals and C# up to 4.5. or any version of .net core;
- Good knowledge of SQL and experience of either SQL server or other major relational RDBMS;
- Understanding of testing techniques to a level whereby they are able to sanity check team QA and testing practice;
- Experience with design patterns and demonstrable experience of having devised and worked on complex application architectures;
- Experience with front end technologies, such as HTML, CSS, Java Script, Front end API’s knockout.js, angular.js, React.js, JQuery, etc.
- Experience building complex web applications with MVC (ideally v4+), Entity Framework.
- Advanced level of English.
- Knowledge of SQL and experience of either SQL server or other major relational RDBMS;
- Any experience with Couchbase or similar NoSQL DB, RabbitMQ and Elastic Search will get you super double bonus tick box points;
- Knowledge on cloud-based deployment and life-cycle management in either AWS or Azure platforms;
- Experience of test-driven development, source branching strategies or continuous integration;
- Experience working as a member of an Agile Scrum team.
- Positive proactive attitude, willing to turn their hand to any problem, and willing to work things out when they fall outside their area of direct expertise;
- Team player. Eager to work as a member of a team and pitch in to ensure the team succeeds with its commitments;
- Problem solving and analytical skills;
- An interest in expanding your horizons and learning new skills as well as caring about doing things well.
What's in it for you
- Job opportunity where you can apply your skills and grow professionally in an incredible team of young and active people;
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities within a successful growing company;;
- Unique working environment, with cool and nicely located offices, with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions;
- Competitive salary;
- Long-term employment with 23 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits.