Stibo Systems is the global leader in Master Data Management (MDM) solutions. Over the past 30 years, we have helped growth-directed executive teams in the manufacturing, distribution, retail, travel and hospitality, automotive and grocery industries manage their technical and operational information on a global scale. Our client base of market-leading companies includes GE, KraftHeinz, Würth, Siemens, Walmart, Target & Fujitsu.
By linking product, supplier and other informational assets through an integrated process, our STEP platform streamlines the process of gathering, managing and sharing operational intelligence across the enterprise. This creates a single trusted source of strategic information and turns departmental knowledge into an enterprise-wide asset, resulting in increased profitability, reduced risk and enhanced agility.
We may be a rapidly growing company, but we are also a stable organization with a rich history. Our parent company, Stibo A/S, was founded in 1794 to serve the Royal House of Denmark and is still privately owned. (Yes, you could say that we are the world’s oldest software company!) We also believe in giving back. Stibo A/S is a foundation whose charter is to ensure the long-term development and survival of the company and contribute to the community. Since 1965, all company profits have been reinvested in the business and in charitable organizations throughout the world.
On behalf of Stibo Systems, Ciklum is looking for a Full Stack Developer with Java and React.js experience to join our team in Gdansk on a full-time basis.
Stibo Systems develops a number of different software applications for MDM. As a Full-Stack developer you will be playing a key role in binding our next generation, React.js based frontend with the feature-rich STEP platform. The key challenge is to design and develop high performance backed solutions based on GraphQL technology and link it with the very sophisticated frontend applications.
You’ll become a part of the R&D department, where we use the principles of SCRUM intensively. You will join one of our teams consisting of 3-4 experienced developers and 1 QA engineer. Your will learn about the very large MDM domain where you can be sure to continuously develop your skills and knowledge for many years and you will get the opportunity to become an expert within certain aspects of the solution.
The team you are going to join also requires a Scrum Master to facilitate Scrum events. The readiness to play this role is not mandatory but it is a great opportunity to enhance your soft skills and will put you next to other process influencers.
- 2+ years of experience in developing full-stack applications;
- Familiar with GraphQL;
- High proficiency in developing Java based backed solutions;
- Experience with GWT is a plus;
- Good understanding of HTML5 and the DOM API;
- Good understanding of the web platform as a whole and keep up to date with the ever-changing capabilities of the modern web environment;
- Experience with JSON and XML;
- Knowledge of SQL and RDBMS (Oracle) is a plus;
- Some experience with server-based architecture (parallelism, performance, scalability, security);
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or similar;
- Agile approach software development and support the idea of applying this approach in globally dispersed teams;
- Willingness to act as a Scrum Master is a plus;
- Good communication skills in English;
What's in it for you
- Challenging job where you will get the opportunity to make a difference. The environment is professionally motivating and offers great chances for personal development as well, while your initiative and good ideas are very welcome;
- Possibility to work in a team where the well-being and professional development of each employee is vital and due to your performance you will be able to directly influence your career;
- Competitive salary;
- Core working hours starting between 8 and 10 am;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located office with own gym, showers, warm atmosphere and chill out areas –PlayStation 4, unlimited amount of coffee and tea are guaranteed;
- Ergonomic and user-friendly equipment (laptops and standing desks);
- Private medical healthcare fully covered by Ciklum with a possibility to include your family in it;
- Fully covered life insurance – 100 000 PLN;
- Fully covered drug insurance – up to 2 000 PLN/year;
- Multisport card 100% covered by Ciklum – Benefit Systems, Plus package.
Client video presentation