Full-Stack Developer for Toonimo (Kyiv)
Toonimo is a next-generation user experience platform that makes any online service intuitive and easy by providing site visitors with a concierge experience.
Toonimo intelligently guides users with a personalized and interactive video-like overlay that is delivered when needed.
This ""site concierge"" enhances a website’s usability and can effectively increase engagement, encourage self-service, reduce service costs, improve customer loyalty and increase conversion rates.
Driven by an intelligent decision engine, the Toonimo platform is engineered to empower every website to better serve its visitor.
On behalf of Toonimo Ciklum is looking for a Full-Stack Developer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
- Design, develop, deploy and maintain core products & features;
- Write clean, maintainable and testable code & inspire others to do just that;
- Follow up on enhancements and new features;
- Be deeply invested and involved with all aspects of running a successful SaaS startup, from customer focused product definition, to implementation and scalable deployment;
- Working with JS, PHP, C#, Bash, Couchbase, Elasticsearch, Postgresql, Apache, NginX,
- 3+ years overall development experience;
- 1+ year of experience with at least one of the following frameworks: Angular/2, React, Vue, Backbone;
- Any server-side programming experience (NodeJS / PHP / .NET / Java / Python / C / C++);
- Hands-on experience with Linux;
- Experience with SQL Database.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or technological unit experience;
- Familiar with ES6 syntax;
- Experience with ‘Vanila’/’Harmony’ development;
- Experience with big data technologies: Couchbase, Elasticsearch;
- Experience with PostgreSQL;
- Experience with cloud services platforms like AWS.
- Likes to work as a part of a team;
- Creative, motivated and hard worker;
- High level of auto-deduction & self-management.
What's in it for you
- Participate and contribute in the further development of the existing platform – with great possibilities to grow your career even further;
- Possibility for business trips in relation to projects activities;
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working Conditions;
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client.