United Security Providers is a Swiss leader in the field of information security – developing products and providing managed security services to customers all around the world.
On behalf of United Security Providers (USP), Ciklum is looking for Full Stack Java Developer to join Minsk team on a full-time basis.
We offer interesting tasks and responsibilities in this dynamic and exciting field as well as personal development opportunities and motivated team mates with a positive attitude and drive.
- You complement an experienced team in the development of the USP Secure Entry Server®, a product for securing web applications against unauthorized access and web attacks and USP Connect®, the central information portal for our customers;
- The basis of this products is designed as a service-oriented multi-tier architecture, implemented in Spring and Vaadin;
- You contribute to the products framework and you are involved in the regular release cycles;
- You design and develop business logic and UI components for new features;
- You’re part of an agile distributed team (Minks, Zurich and Bern) which jointly works on designs concepts and implementation.
- You have a degree in computer science or equivalent education;
- You have first practical experience in the design and architecture of Spring based Web applications;.
- You are proficient in Java and you are eager to learn new technologies;
- Very good analytical and conceptual skills;
- Structured and goal-oriented person, strongly committed to deliver high quality;
- Having any knowledge in the following areas is a plus: Java technology (Spring, Vaadin, J2SE, (REST-)API’s, Junit, JasperReports), Linux, HTTP/HTML/CSS, XML/XSLT, PostgreSQL, elasticsearch, Git, Maven, Apache HTTP Server, OpenSSL, authentication methods (e.g. PKI);
- You are a pro-active person with strong communication skills and you are good in English (German is a plus).
What's in it for you
- Business trips to Switzerland;
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.