On behalf of New Client Ciklum is looking for a Full Stack Java Team Lead to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
We’re looking for a proactive, self-driven and motivated to learn quickly Full Stack Java Team Leader with good communication and excellent technical skills.
Our teams work in the Agile environment in two main domains: Ticketing system based on Blockchain architecture and token exchanges using Java 8, Microservices architecture, React+Redux.
Join us and you will lead a professional team and take part in the design and implementation of highly loaded and scalable products using Continuous delivery approach and modern technologies.
Our client is a world leading provider of innovative technology in the fast-growing industry of online financial trading and blockchain domain.
The client is incubates several promising blockchain start-ups and the majority of R&D efforts are focused in these projects. In addition, company has a legacy product with customers all around the world. The company was formed 10 years ago with the vision to introduce financial trading to the mass market by creating exchange trading platform.
- To be a Team Lead of 4-6 people
- Take responsibility on team results, resolve impediments, timely communicate risks
- Do people management (training, motivation, do performance appraisal)
- Make sure the team works according to defined process, follows best development practices, does right technical decisions
- Be a part of a Scrum team
- Join implementation from scratch, define architecture and design
- Work on new features design and implementation
- Work on both UI and Server/DB
- Work on continues technical improvement of the product
- Implement unit and integration tests, do code review
- At least 1 year of experience as a Team Lead/Scrum Master
- At least 5+ years of experience in Java development (Core, multithreading)
- Extensive knowledge and experience working in Scrum
- Knowledge of OOP concepts, Design Patterns, and Software Engineering best practices
- Knowledge of Java 8, Spring Core, Web Services, Hibernate, SQL
- Experience working with Web-based applications
- Unit testing (Mockito)
- Knowledge of English at Upper-Intermediate level
- Experience with React+Redux or other JS UI framework
- Experience with Microservices architecture
- Experience with the Spring ecosystem (Spring Boot, Spring Cloud)
- Experience with messaging systems (JMS, Akka, Kafka)
- Experience with NoSQL (Redis, Mongo)
- Experience with Integration testing
- Experience with Continuous delivery approach
- LINUX system experience
- Experience with security
- Knowledge of Git, Jira, Jenkins
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Proactive and self-driven
- Responsible and goal oriented
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.