Sisense, the cutting edge BI company, dedicated to be one step ahead of the market. We love innovation, we always seek better solutions and customer delight.Turning complexity into simplicity is our goal and we take no less than ‘WOW!’.
Sisense provides a single stack BI solution, from a blazing fast analytical server that can mash up big and complex data sets out of various source providers, through a killer Data Prep product, to a powerful reporting product that turns data into insights and business value that can be shared across the organization.
Established in 2004, Sisense has an office on Wall Street in New York City, where the sales and marketing team sits, and two offices in Tel Aviv, Israel, where R&D, worldwide sales, and support are located. Hundreds of businesses, from Fortune 500 companies to innovative start-ups, are using Sisense to crunch their data and uncover insights. eBay, ESPN, Sony, NASA, and Motorola are just a few example of the leading companies who have chosen Sisense as their BI tool.
- Implement new product features as part of custom project development for Sisense major clients;
- Maintain our existing features by developing improvements and fixes;
- Provide solution services to major market clients via our Success Management team;
- Work with our Product and UX teams to deliver visually stunning user interfaces;
- Solving complex problems and providing high quality solutions.
- Deep knowledge of HTML, CSS3 and understanding of responsive design;
- Experience with Node.js and MongoDB will be a plus;
- Experience with at least one of the visualization frameworks such as Highcharts, D3, Raphael or other SVG/Canvas graphics library will be a plus;
- B.Sc. in computer sciences or engineering degree or equivalent training;
- Strong analytical thinking.
- Very good spoken and written English, ability to conduct customer facing sessions;
- Quick learning and ability to adapt new technologies;
- Excellent communication, attitude and teamwork skills;
- Ability to function both independently and in a large team;
- Passion towards making awesome products;
- Ability to take ownership of projects and taking them from start to finish within a schedule.
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities;
- Unique working environment where you will have a chance to communicate and work directly with clients;
- Competitive salary;
- Career and professional growth;
- Possibility to work for a big, global and successful company;
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere, which creates really good working conditions;
- Ability to improve English communication skills by working in a diverse and distributed team of professionals and meeting with customers.