Tailormed is a well-funded startup that has an innovative and first-class product in the world of Health Care. The company was founded to help patients tackle the financial challenges of care delivery. We developed a unique and sophisticated platform that automatically identifies alternative funding opportunities that help patients afford their care, and increase hospital revenues.
Currently we are at this exciting and challenging stage where we’re quickly growing from a few dozen customers to thousands and hopefully tens of thousands. For 2021 we will focus on scale, solving interesting technological challenges as well as developing new SAAS products and services.
For that we are looking for highly talented engineers to join our journey.
- You will hire and manage the team of 5 engineers and QA that will develop TailorMed products
- You will work with multiple interfaces inside and outside the R&D
- You will take a leading role in designing and implementing complex frontend and backend systems, written in React and Nodes.js
- Implement solutions in AWS cloud environment
- You will onboard into the world of medical treatments, health insurances, health funds and donation programs and build a system that will remove a barrier between the patient and the best medical treatment he should receive
- BSc in Computer Science
- At least 1 years experience of people and technical management
- At least 5 years experience developing Web applications
- At least 3 years of complex nodeJS backend implementations.
- At least 2 years of React.js frontend development
- Experience in scalable system design and architecture
- Ability to work with large and complicated codebases
- Strong English level
- Experience with large scale multi user SAAS platforms – significant advantage
- Experience in alternative server side technologies – advantage
- Excellent communication skills, ability to organize cooperation between various technical teams
- Ability to prioritize and estimate team tasks effectively
- Strong sense of ownership over team’s code and infrastructures provider
- Quality oriented
What's in it for you
- Career growth opportunities
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with the Client
- Business trips to Israel
- Long-term employment
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions