About the Company:
Natural Intelligence is a global leader in the online comparison market. Our mission is to simplify decision-making and match customers with valuable brands. Our Fintech Business Unit focuses on the lending, mortgage, consumer finance and insurance verticals, working closely with market leaders to send high-value customers at scale. Our vision is to become “Expedia.com for your money” – creating a marketplace for broad range of financial products and services.
Our technology helps millions of consumers around the world make smarter, more confident buying decisions. We do so by creating trusted comparison websites that enable consumers to easily compare products and services online and form high-value relationships with the brands they choose. Our partner brands, some of which are among the most prominent websites worldwide, utilize our platform to maximize their online presence.
About the role:
As a result of new product lines and business activities, we need to extend and diverse Fintech R&D resources and capacity to support those new needs.
The mission and vision are to establish a solid development team in Kyiv.
This team will gain deep familiarity with NI technical infrastructure, architecture, and echo system and will be capable of taking and leading major development efforts and deliver high-quality content on a schedule aligned with NI business and product goals.
- Lead the Full Stack JS-based software design, architecture, and code reviews
- Oversee the overall development life-cycle, from design/planning to implementation and support to maintain a high standard of software quality
- Work closely with our product and design teams
- Technical leadership, providing expert-level knowledge while taking an active part in the team tasks
- Responsible for code standards and quality
- Recruiting and training new team members
- Responsible for the development processes of the team.
- Committed and accountable for team tasks
- 2 years of experience as a Team Leader
- Experience working with Microservices architecture and CI/CD (Jenkins)
- Strong knowledge of Web standards and protocols
- Highly organized and methodological
- Solid leadership skills and background
- High-level communication skills
- Experience in the development of enterprise-level single-page applications
- Relevant academic background
- Technical experience and development expertise in Core Java, Web Services, Spring, Hibernate
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions