Moon Active is one of the world's fastest-growing mobile game companies, providing entertainment for millions of active users across the Universe. The company is headquartered in the heart of Tel Aviv, Israel & Kyiv, Ukraine; two mobile game capitals of the world. Moon Active now has over 200+ talented team members after experiencing rapid growth with a 4x increase in 2018, and is impressively continuing on this upward spiral while maintaining its intimate culture.
Our goal is to develop top quality casual games and connect people, friends and players from all over the world. Our latest game, Coin Master, is a top grossing game in every country it was officially launched. We follow our belief that reaching success comes from setting high standards and striving to be the best at all we do:
- Stunning art
- Fun game play
- Marketing expertise
- Data science
- Advanced technology
As we expand, we’re looking for an exceptionally skilled Full Stack Tech Lead to join our rapidly growing Company.
As a Full Stack Tech Lead you will be leading and directing the team of developers, who are developing a Business application, allowing teams from Marketing, Monetization, Product, CRM, and LiveOps to leverage insights from massive amounts of data to deliver an optimized and personalized experience to our players.
You will be delivering cutting-edge features in diverse areas ranging from Marketing automation, In-game campaign management, Experience segmentation, Game optimization, Social campaign management, A/B testing tools, and more.
You will be responsible for empowering teams, growing talent through the effective mentoring, handling day to day production challenges.
Product Tech Stack: Node.js, TypeScript, Express.js, MongoDB, React, MobX, Material-UI, Parcel.js, AWS, Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes, GitHub actions as CI/CD, GitHub packages, Microservices, Micro Frontends.
- Building & Leading a team of experienced Full Stack Engineers, providing guidance, and managing the entire production cycle
- Leading by example and developing your team members – helping them to grow, adapt, take on more responsibilities and own their share of the product
- Staying up-to-date with cutting-edge technologies
- Responsible for team deliveries
- Responsible (together with the team members) for the Infrastructure platform, its up-time, architecture & scale
- Take a major part in our strategic growth as the R&D team – technology and process-wise
- Work alongside Architects, DevOps, and other Tech Leads in game teams
- Experience as a Full Stack Lead with proven management experience (2+ years)
- Experience in Back End software development
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience in client-side frameworks like React, Angular, or equivalent SPA framework
- Knowledge of NoSQL and key-value DB’s (e.g MongoDB, Redis)
- Basic experience with IaaS (AWS, GCP, etc.)
- Proven record of leading projects while staying hands-on
What's in it for you
- A global data-driven company, with a unique product and strong R&D center
- Exceptional innovative and dynamic work environment
- Promote transparency & open employee communication
- Tremendous growth & career advancement opportunities
- Encourage, support, and empower learning exploration and career development opportunities
- Competitive salary with yearly performance reviews
- Paid vacation and sick leaves
- Comprehensive medical insurance with dental coverage, including gym, and swimming pool of your choice
- Comfortable, centrally-located offices with sport and recreation areas
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Newest technical equipment (macOS)
- Maternity leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Training & Development / Tuition reimbursement
- Relocation assistance for nonlocal candidates
- Bicycle / Car parking
- And, of course, we like having fun! We celebrate our significant days and never forget about gifts! Holidays, parties, and all kinds of entertaining events – brought to us by our amazing Happiness Manager 🙂 Join us on the Moon