WalkMe was recently recognized by Deloitte as the 6th fastest growing Software Company in the world, which means our employees have the opportunity to grow with us.
We raise our own leaders and encourage employees in all ranks to take initiative and own their work, innovate and take an active role in the company’s success! Additionally, WalkMe has been recognized for its exceptional culture with awards from Glassdoor, Entrepreneur Magazine, Forbes and more.
We strive to hire passionate individuals with a drive for excellence, who live and breathe innovation and are excited to be part of our incredibly talented community of employees. We’ve found that the winning formula for excellence is enabling and encouraging our bright talent to take charge and contribute to the company’s success by executing their creative ideas.
Through our commitment to transparency and digital oriented operations, we are able to play to the strengths of our employees, ensure our goals are aligned, and match the brilliance of our people with a community oriented environment they can thrive in. We work hard, we work together and this is what stands behind our incredible results.
The WalkMe Data Integration Center allows WalkMe customers to sync their WalkMe data between WalkMe internal systems and other systems (e.g. Salesforce).
Every app used in an organization holds valuable data, but the potential of this data is not fully realized when stored in separate systems.
The Data Integration Center lets customers send data from WalkMe to business apps like Salesforce and Gainsight to help their teams identify issues and opportunities and quickly take action on them.
The amount of systems to work with is one of our most essential things in our roadmap.
- End to end development
- Working as a web developer in a team of high skilled people
- Explore new technologies, tools and components
- Plan, design and develop code and infrastructure
- Experience with React framework.
- At least 3 years of experience with NodeJS.
- Experience with latest front-end technologies.
- Test driven development.
- English – Strong Intermediate level.
- Quick learning and ability to adapt new technologies
- Excellent communication, attitude and teamwork skills
- Ability to function both independently and in a team
- Passion towards making awesome products
- Ability to take ownership of projects and taking them from start to finish within a schedule
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- VIP Medical insurance;
- Competitive salary;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.