WalkMe was recently recognized by Deloitte as the 6th fastest growing Software Company in the world, which means our employees have the opportunity to grow with us. We raise our own leaders and encourage employees in all ranks to take initiative and own their work, innovate and take an active role in the company’s success!
On behalf of WalkMe, Ciklum is looking for a talented Full Stack JS Developer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
WalkMe team in Kyiv is very consolidated, we invest in highly motivated people by giving them the best ecosystem, culture, team-building events, social terms, English classes, IT events and more. Our major goal is to retain the great and creative atmosphere.
As a team member, your contribution will go beyond coding, as you will have a direct impact on the way we steer this ship on its crazy journey.
- End to end development.
- Working as a web developer in a team of high skilled people, in a machine-learning domain.
- Explore new technologies, tools and components.
- Plan, design and develop code and infrastructure.
- Experience with React framework.
- At least 3 years of experience with NodeJS.
- Experience with latest front-end technologies.
- Test driven development.
- English – Strong Intermediate level.
- Advantages: Cloud DevOps knowledge, machine-learning knowledge
- Experience with automation testing using JS or Nightwatch (Selenium)
- Quick learning and ability to adapt new technologies
- Excellent communication, attitude and teamwork skills
- Ability to function both independently and in a team
- Passion towards making awesome products
- Ability to take ownership of projects and taking them from start to finish within a schedule
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- VIP Medical insurance;
- Competitive salary;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.