On behalf of BillBeez, Ciklum is looking for Senior Full Stack Developer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis
An exciting fintech startup is searching for a developer who can apply their skills and passion to be a part of something great and take the company’s technology to the next level.
Our financial intelligence suite was built by experts who understand finance, for small business owners (who struggle with finance). Businesses can collaborate and visualize their financial data in a simple way. Integrating with banks, payment providers, lending companies we can give our client the ability to pay their vendors directly both local and international. Using our cross data, we can give valuable insights to the clients regarding their business including call to action
Works closely with the product manager, CTO and engineers to ensure their assigned Agile scrum teams makes good user-centered design decisions. This role is a generalist role that will require contribution across a broad spectrum of research, design and facilitation activities.
- Plan and execute R&D goals, work with AGILE Methodology.
- Join our main finance app development – add new features and help us in the challenge of making it white label
- Evolve the product’s architecture and design.
- Execute urging requirements while researching new solutions and improving existing technologies.
- Design & develop from scratch.
- At least 4 years of experience with ASPX Forms and C# as code behind.
- Experience with SQL Server databases, experience with Stored Procedures.
- At least 4 years of Experience with Git/BitBucket, working with branches, merges etc.
- Experience with IIS
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions