On behalf of Cellebrite, Ciklum is looking for a Full-Stack .Net Developer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Digital data plays an increasingly important role in investigations and operations of all kinds. Making data accessible, collaborative and actionable is what Cellebrite does best. As the global leader in digital intelligence deployed in 150 countries, it provides law enforcement, military, intelligence, and enterprise customers with the most complete, industry-proven range of solutions for digital forensics, triage and analytics.
By enabling access, sharing and analysis of digital data from mobile devices, social media, cloud, computer, cellular operators and other sources, its products, solutions, services and training help customers build the strongest cases quickly, even in the most complex situations. As a result, the company is the preferred one-stop shop for digital intelligence solutions that make a safer world more possible every day.
Founded in 1999, Cellebrite is known worldwide for innovation, commitment to its customers’ missions, and technical expertise. With HQ in Israel the company has more than 750 employees across the globe, with dedicated Sales operations in the United States, Israel, Brazil, United Kingdom, Germany, Singapore and Australia.
If making things done is your second name, if making product requirements become real, from the design to the deployment cycle is something get you excited then your place is with us!
We are looking for a Software Engineer with excellent programming skills. The job consists of using software engineering best practices for designing, developing, implementing, documenting, bug fixing and enhancements of a new Product. You must have a vast experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise applications. You will be working as a team-member closely with other software engineers, development and product manager.
- Maintaining, documenting, bug fixing and enhancements of a new product
- Collaborate with other software development engineers on code reviews and process enhancement
- Collaborate closely with business experts when necessary
- Show passion, innovation, and creativity in building products
- 1 years of experience with back end development using .NET/C#
- Understanding of OOP, TDD, SW architecture designs and patterns
- BA/B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience with Scrum methodology
- Experience with front-end development (preferably Angular2+)
- Experience in performance, profiling and optimization of multithreaded .Net applications
- SQL DBs experience
- Elasticsearch experience
- Ability to deliver on time
- Team player with strong communication skills, capable to work with multiple interfaces
- Independent, creative and versatile
- High standards of code quality, testing and performance
What's in it for you
- Dynamic and challenging tasks.
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills.
- Continuous self-improvement.
- Knowledge sharing meetings