We are Guardicore.
With home bases in San Francisco, Boston, Tel Aviv, and Kyiv, we’re a global team of innovators passionate about security, and hungry to make an impact. We’re changing the way organizations protect their data centers and clouds from advanced threats – and that starts with our people. Our team boasts some of the most talented and experienced experts in the field. We’re always looking for new people to challenge us, inspire us, and make us better.
Sounds like you?
Ask yourself these 3 questions:
- Who do you want to work with?
We put an extra effort into hiring people that we like to work with – smart, fun and innovative. Our R&D team constantly makes the impossible – possible.
Sceptic? Check out our Glassdoor reviews!
- What do you want to deal with?
We are solving a few of the most complex technological problems out there and building the market’s most comprehensive Data Centers cyber security solution. SCMagazine described Guardicore as “5 stars, no Weaknesses product”. We work in small teams to allow each to make a real impact on what our future product will look like. Our company is heaven for techies. We have it all: low-level kernel development, high-performance backend, reverse engineering, and algorithmic research and an innovative User interface.
Want to push forward your professional boundaries?
- Where do you want to be 5 years from now?
We are aiming as high as possible, building a market leader. Build your career with us.
Video about us:
A short explanation of our product:
Live demo of Guardicore Product:
Our excellent team of experts in Kyiv works with cutting edge technologies like Linux Kernel, Angular 7, Python 3.0, Elasticsearch, MongoDB, AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.
The team enjoys a variety of benefits from a variety of snacks and fresh fruit in the office, bi-weekly happy hours, health insurance, fun activities both in Kyiv and Tel Aviv, life-work balance, holiday and birthday gifts, paid maternity leave, promotion opportunities and managers that care about their people’s professional and personal growth.
Share the success
In Guardicore we make sure that everyone is a part of our success and we offer stock options to each team member!
On behalf of Guardicore, Ciklum is looking for a Full Stack Python Developer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis (both remote and office options are possible)
Guardicore is seeking an independent and passionate, security-oriented Full-Stack Developer to contribute to a high-profile, open-source breach and attack simulation project, and help take it to new heights.
Infection Monkey is a security assessment tool used by thousands of IT teams worldwide, to help them find and mitigate weaknesses in their on-premise and cloud-based data centers. Infection Monkey has gained significant popularity amongst the cybersecurity community, has over 5,000 stars on Github, and was presented on stage at BlackHat USA’2016 and DefCon’2020.
You can read more about the Infection Monkey here
The candidate will join Guardicore Labs, a global research & innovation team, consisting of cybersecurity researchers, industry experts and hackers. We publish our cyber security research and provide analysis, insights and response methodologies to the latest cyber threats.
You can check out our blog posts here
- Contribute to an open-source software project consisting of a worm-like agent and a command and control (CNC) server with a modern web interface
- Use a wide variety of technologies and programming languages, including full-stack web development, integration with cloud services and container platforms, and exploit development
- Support the users of Infection Monkey and help grow the Infection Monkey community
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Excellent written & spoken communication skills in English
- Experience in both Front End and Back End development
- Experience developIng in Python
- 2+ years development experience with React / Angular / Vue
- Experience developing software for Windows & Linux environments
- An interest in cybersecurity
- Excellent attention to details
- Knowledge of Agile processes and experience working with an Agile software development team
- Cybersecurity & computer networks background
- Experience with front-end development using React
- Experience with back-end development using Python
- Experience using and integrating with cloud services by leading cloud providers, such as EC2, DynamoDB, Lambda, IAM, SSM
- Experience developing network or security-oriented software
- Experience using Terraform
- Experience using MongoDB
- Familiarity with Zero-Trust and MITRE frameworks
What's in it for you
- A unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with the client
- Become a part of the most talented and experienced cybersecurity and data center experts in the field
- Great opportunity to develop yourself professionally and personally by joining a hell-of-a-ride, from a small startup to a market, Billion-Dollar, leader
- Competitive salary, stock options
Client video presentation