Coupa Software, a leader in business spend management, has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization.
We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings, and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium, and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
On behalf of Coupa, we are looking to add a passionate Full Stack Software Engineer to our small team in Gdańsk.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced software engineer who is above all very passionate / up-to-speed about new developments in the engineering community and is eager to find ways to incorporate them into our products.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world’s leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser-focused on three core values:
- Ensure customer success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
- Focus on results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
- Strive for excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
- Develop state-of-the-art, high-quality, and reliable code using Domain Driven Design
- Work with React, TypeScript, ASP.NET Core, C# and MS SQL
- Work with fully configured continues integration with code quality and security checks
- Write unit and integration tests
- Complete QA processes to define specifications and ensure features are properly tested
- Join an agile software development process that gives you the opportunity to contribute your thoughts and ideas
- Participate in agile ceremonies and do your bit to move projects forward on every level
- Passion for leveraging modern architecture principles
- Experience in building large scale single-page applications in React, Redux and TypeScript
- Experience in building complex back-end applications using ASP.NET Core, C#, Entity Framework and MS SQL
- Working knowledge of tools like Bitbucket, Jira, Jenkins, Sonar, Kibana
- Strong analytical skills
- Familiarity with Clean Code, TDD, SOLID principles, design, and architectural patterns, passion to write clean, readable, and maintainable code
- Proficiency in English
What's in it for you
- Friendly collaborative teams and enjoyable working environment
- State of the art, cool, centrally located office in Gdansk with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- A very competitive compensation package
- Private medical healthcare, fully covered by Ciklum, with a possibility to include your family
- Fully covered life insurance – 100 000 PLN
- Fully covered drug insurance – up to 2 000 PLN/year
- Multisport card, 100% covered by Ciklum – Benefit Systems, Plus package
Client video presentation