On behalf of Seebo, Ciklum is looking for a Full Stack Team Lead to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
As our Full Stack Team Lead, you will have the power and ownership to execute on development tasks end to end. Build a strong team, lead it and work directly with counterparts to run fast, deliver results and see your impact quickly. Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency, bug fixing and improving application performance.
You will need to see and understand the larger context in which your team works and to craft solutions within that context.
- Lead the team in Kyiv (to build the team from scratch)
- Helping craft the future of our vision on our core product;
- You will be working extremely closely with our design team and other members of engineering to help craft our product;
- Executing interaction design and visual design as a part of a multi-disciplinary team;
- Develop the core product of the company;
- Perform the detailed design of the application and technical architecture components;
- Build and test the application and technical architecture components;
- Work with other developers, designers, and architects;
- Code reviews.
- 2+ years of experience as a Team Leader
- Experience in various DBs (MySQL/ MongoDB/etc.)
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Proven ability to mentor and push toward high-quality delivery
- You know how to optimize web applications for maximum speed, scalability, and security.
- You have the ability to ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with AWS/GCP/Azure, Docker
- Experience working in an agile/SCRUM environment
- Experience with CI/CD/TDD/Micro Services
What's in it for you
- Possibility to work in a successful and highly innovative company;
- Passionate team, which loves what it does and ready to share knowledge;
- Competitive salary;
- Open atmosphere;
- Dynamic and challenging tasks.