On behalf of our Client, Ciklum is looking for a Full Stack Team Leader to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
Our Client is the pioneer of market intelligence and the standard for understanding the digital world.
We provide granular insights about any website or app across all industries in every region enabling the world’s biggest brands like Airbnb, Walmart, HSBC, eBay and Adidas to create the strategies necessary to win market share. The company has raised over $112M and has nearly 400 employees across eight global offices.
Our client has been named one of Inc.com 15 Israeli Startups to Watch in 2017 and one of Business. Insider’s Top 50 Enterprise Startups to Bet Your Career On.We have been ranked 7th in Dun’s best high tech companies to work for in Israel, taking over companies such as Amazon, Mobileye, PayPal, Ebay and more.
But if we want to continue helping the world’s biggest brands reimagine what is possible online, we need talented and driven individuals who are looking for the chance to make a real and tangible impact. Does this sound like you?
We bring together the industry’s top talent to work together and create a product that will transform the way that businesses make decisions. We believe in a bottom up approach, wherein every role has the power to create impact and offers opportunity to grow with the company.
- Lead and mentor a team of 5 developers.
- Lead integrations with multiple partners.
- Collaborate with Product Managers, and other Team Leaders to plan, nurture, and implement an efficient and effective development process.
- Lead designs & decision making processes of the team.
- Develop both on client and server sides of the solution.
- Research, reverse engineer and find creative solutions to bring data
- Perform code reviews, evaluate implementations, and provide feedback about tools improvements
- 5+ years of previous work experience
- 2+ years of experience leading engineering teams
- Sc. or M.Sc. in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with C++ or/and experience with Java Script or/and experience with Node.js server development.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to provide constant dialog between engineering teams
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent reliability, dependability, and trustworthiness
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with the Client
- Competitive salary
- Exposure to cutting-edge technologies
- Comfortable office in Gulliver Business Center
- Possibility to work in world-known and successful company
- Business trips to Israel
- Long-term employment
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions