Leading manufacturers use Seebo to predict and prevent quality, yield and waste losses.Seebo Process-Based Artificial Intelligence™ is designed to solve complicated process inefficiencies – revealing the hidden causes and recommending the right actions.
By providing production teams with ready-to-use Artificial Intelligence, continuous process mastership becomes a reality.
With Seebo your team knows:
- Why process inefficiencies happen, using Automated Root Cause Analysis;
- How to prevent process inefficiencies, using Predictive Recommendations
- When to act, using Proactive Alerts.
Seebo customers include leading manufacturers across multiple industries, like Barilla, Nestle, Mondelez, PepsiCo, Allnex and Volkswagen Group. Seebo is backed by Viola Ventures, Ofek Ventures, Vertex Ventures and TPY Capital.
On behalf of Seebo, Ciklum is looking for a Full Stack Team Leader to join the team on a full-time basis.
- As our Full Stack Team Leader, you will have the power and ownership to execute development tasks end to end.
- Build a strong team, lead it and work directly with counterparts to run fast, deliver results and see your impact quickly.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency, bug fixing, and improving application performance.
- You will need to see and understand the larger context in which your team works and craft solutions within that context.
- You will work closely with Israel HQ: Peer R&D team leaders, Product management, and Data Science.
- You will report to VP R&D
- 3+ years of experience as a Team Leader
- 5+ hands-on years of experience in web development
- 2+ years experience in ReactJS, Redux (or equivalent)
- 2+ years of Experience in Node.js and typescripts
- 1+ years of Experience with DataBases: NoSQL (i.e Mongo DB) and/or SQL (i.e SQL server)
- Experience working in an agile/SCRUM environment
- Experience working in cloud environments (Azure/AWS/GCP…)
- Proven ability to mentor and push toward high-quality delivery
- You have the ability to ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- You know how to optimize web applications for maximum speed, scalability, and security.
- Strong communication skills
- Extensive hands-on experience coding, testing, and code reviewing.
- Experience working with CI/CD/TDD methodologies
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Experience with Microsoft Azure
- Experience with microservices frameworks (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Working with graph and data visualization libraries
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- Unique working environment where you will have a chance to communicate and work directly
- with clients
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth
- Possibility to work for a big, global and successful company
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere, which creates really good working conditions
- Ability to improve English communication skills by working in a diverse and distributed team of professionals and meeting with customers