SimilarWeb measures the digital world. SimilarWeb’s Pro Platform unlocks the traffic and engagement statistics for any website or app, and is the only platform to offer global data at country specific levels.
The company was founded in 2009 and has raised $40 million dollars in funding led by Naspers and Lord David Alliance. SimilarWeb has global offices and representatives in the U.K., Dubai, Israel, Russia, Brazil, and Japan. SimilarWeb’s wealth of data combined with intuitive discovery tools uncover the pulse of the internet, that’s why SimilarWeb insights are often used in leading publications including Bloomberg Businessweek, Wall St. Journal, TechCrunch and the New York Times. SimilarWeb is used every day to help thousands of businesses, publishers, marketers and analysts to benchmark performance and find successful marketing strategies driving more traffic and opportunities. Companies that use SimilarWeb include Travelocity, Google, Taboola, KPMG, eBay and UBS.
SimilarWeb is the pioneer of market intelligence and the standard for understanding the digital world. SimilarWeb provides granular insights about any website or app across all industries in every region enabling the world's biggest brands like Airbnb, Walmart, HSBC, eBay and adidas to create the strategies necessary to win market share. SimilarWeb has been named one of Inc.com 15 Israeli Startups to Watch in 2017 and one of Business Insider’s Top 50 Enterprise Startups to Bet Your Career On. But if we want to continue helping the world’s biggest brands reimagine what is possible online, we need talented and driven individuals who are looking for the chance to make a real and tangible impact. Does this sound like you?
What makes the SimilarWeb R&D team awesome? We love data! At SimilarWeb you have the opportunity to work with it on a petabyte scale! As part of the team you will support everything from our multi million client side panel across all platforms through our massive ingest pipeline (Big data starts with ingesting even bigger data. Our Node.js, Kafka, Java, Python, Go pipeline is impressive!) We are solving some really complex problems with web server scale, algorithms on the client side, research of different OS’s and APIs, managing multi-million users products and more. Work with cutting edge technology - we often beta test the tech that other people will only discover next year!
We want you to get better and help you set goals and conquer them.
On behalf of SimilarWeb, Ciklum is looking for Full Stack Team Leader to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At SimilarWeb, you’ll be surrounded by innovative, passionate and creative people that are looking to drive real impact. We are proud to have over 400 talented and passionate professionals, and we strongly believe in winning together as a way of driving a successful business!
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: We believe in excellence as a mindset. It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team and working together to reach new heights.
- Lead and mentor a team of 5-8 engineers.
- Collaborate with Product Managers, and other Team Leaders to plan, nurture, and implement an efficient and effective development process.
- Lead designs & decision making processes of the team.
- Tackle tough problems and find creative ways to solve them.
- Determine feasibility by performing risk management and evaluating tradeoffs.
- Lead decision-making & design of APIs, mechanisms and abstractions.
- Build new features and directly impact the future of our product from UI to DB.
- Write (a lot of) high-quality, functional code – backend and frontend.
- Improve your skills, learn from and mentor top-notch engineers and enrich other team members.
- Perform code reviews, evaluate implementations, and provide feedback.
- Ensure our CI/CD pipeline, build and development environments are always ahead of the curve
- Have lots of fun!
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Computer Science or a related field
- 5+ years of previous engineering hands-on experience with web technologies (e.g. browser APIs, frontend performance, etc’)
- At least 2 years of experience in developing front-end (Well-known frameworks- React, Vue, etc. – an advantage)
- At least 2 years of experience in developing server-side
- Experience with at least one large UI framework (react, angular, vue) and one large backend framework/system
- Experience with databases
- Experience in architecture and design of large-scale scalable and high performance web production systems
- 2+ years of experience leading engineering teams
- Comfortable taking challenges and learning new technologies
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to provide constant dialog between the teams
- Ability to mentor and build the team
- Love to be a hands-on leader – a must!
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with the Client
- Competitive salary
- You will work with cutting edge and diversified technology – we often beta test the tech that other people will only discover next year
- Possibility to work in world-known and successful company
- Business trips to Israel
- Long-term employment
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions