Moon Active is one of the world's fastest-growing mobile game companies, providing entertainment for millions of active users across the Universe. The company is headquartered in the heart of Tel Aviv, Israel & Kyiv, Ukraine; two mobile game capitals of the world. Moon Active now has over 200+ talented team members after experiencing rapid growth with a 4x increase in 2018, and is impressively continuing on this upward spiral while maintaining its intimate culture.
Our goal is to develop top quality casual games and connect people, friends and players from all over the world. Our latest game, Coin Master, is a top grossing game in every country it was officially launched. We follow our belief that reaching success comes from setting high standards and striving to be the best at all we do:
- Stunning art
- Fun game play
- Marketing expertise
- Data science
- Advanced technology
On behalf of Moon Active, Ciklum is looking for a Full Stack Tech Lead to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis and to help create awesome games at a company that puts quality at the forefront.
As a Full Stack Tech Lead you will be leading and directing the team team of developers, who are developing a Business application, allowing teams from Marketing, Monetization, Product, CRM, and LiveOps to leverage insights from massive amounts of data to deliver an optimized and personalized experience to our players.
You will be delivering cutting-edge features in diverse areas ranging from Marketing automation, In-game campaign management, Experience segmentation, Game optimization, Social campaign management, A/B testing tools and more.
You will be responsible for empowering teams, growing talent through effective mentoring, handling day to day production challenges.
We’re looking at various levels of experience as we want people who can bring a variety of different things to the team.
- Building & Leading a team of experienced Full Stack Engineers, providing guidance, and managing the entire production cycle
- Leading by example and developing your team members – helping them to grow, adapt, take on more responsibilities and own their share of the product
- Staying up-to-date with cutting-edge technologies
- Responsible for team deliveries
- Responsible (together with the team members) for the Infrastructure platform, its up-time, architecture & scale
- Take a major part in our strategic growth as the R&D team – technology and process-wise
- Work alongside Architects, DevOps, and other Tech Leads in game teams
- Experience as a Full Stack Lead with proven management experience (2+ years)
- Experience in Back End software development (4+ years)
- Experience with Node.js (1+ year)
- Experience in client-side frameworks like React, Angular, or equivalent SPA framework
- Knowledge of NoSQL and key-value DB’s (e.g MongoDB, Redis)
- Basic experience with IaaS (AWS, GCP, etc.)
- Proven record of leading projects while staying hands-on
What's in it for you
- Competitive salary with yearly performance reviews
- Comfortable, centrally-located office with sport and recreation areas, bus shuttle to subway stations
- Vacation: 20 business days, unlimited sick leaves
- Flexible work schedule
- Kitchen with healthy snacks
- Medical insurance, gym and swimming pool
- Corporate events (Happy hours on Fridays, team buildings, and parties)
- Corporate gifts for birthdays and work anniversaries
- Education expenses coverage, English classes, Corporate trainings
- Relocation assistance for nonlocal candidates
- Bicycle/Car parking