Ciklum is looking for a General Manager to join our team full-time in Ukraine.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
As we continue on our high growth journey we have an exciting opportunity for an exceptionally talented and dynamic leader to deliver successful expansion of the company’s largest Delivery Centre in Ukraine.
Primary leadership responsibilities include formulating and executing a robust value proposition and strategy to meet business growth objectives including building an inclusive, high achieving culture that reflects the critical importance of this location to the growth plans of Ciklum. Reporting to the Global COO, and supported by an exceptional team across the broader Delivery organisation this role requires a collaborative approach to ensure the successful management of people, operations, clients and projects in the region to accelerate Ciklum’s position as a trusted Partner for our clients and employer of choice for our people.
The ideal candidate will have a background in large scale, technically complex and scaled agile Delivery. You will be a proven innovative and empathetic leader and a confident decision-maker. Commercially strong you will have a history of scaling high growth businesses in the Technology sector. You will be looking for an empowered role where you will be supported to create a market leading team and where you will enjoy working with inspiring colleagues and clients to make a difference.
- Strategy & Growth:
- Define, create and execute on Ukraine’s growth strategy, including building the infrastructure for an end-to-end client and employee experience in the country
- Develop Delivery Centre value proposition which highlights domain capability and creates growth for existing and new clients
- Drive Regular review of ‘Account Health’ to manage and grow client relationships and accounts; Focus on creating trusted partnerships where Ciklum delivers large scale innovation and digital platforms
- Ensure new strategies, initiatives are launched on-time, in collaboration with Group, transformation and operations team
- Lead business continuity planning & execution process for the region
- Leads and develops country delivery team to drive Delivery Centre growth which support client needs
- Ensure that the local teams are aligned to the business objectives and desired customer & employee experience, and contribute to increasing market share, customer retention, and customer profitability
- Ensuring execution of Employee Value Proposition; engages talent in DC resulting in high eNPS through knowledge sharing, community events, innovation and inclusivity
- Minimize attrition and retain talented employees
- Lead employer marketing initiatives to ensure the Ciklum is considered best-in-class for technical talent in your market
- Operational Leadership:
- Manages overall DC utilization and bench. Ensures bench can support the future growth of the center and is within the bench guidelines
- Lead the P&L for Ukraine’s delivery center with a focus on top line growth and improved Gross Margin
- Work with the compliance and risk team to ensure and support legal documents are fully compliant with all local regulatory requirements
- Work closely with critical support functions to ensure timely activity (Recruitment, HR)
- At least 12 years of experience in technology industry with track record of running a successful delivery centre in Ukraine
- Demonstrable track record of strategically scaling high growth businesses across complex projects and multiple geographies
- Successful track record in leading teams and collaborating effectively across a matrix environment; Experience leading employer value propositions resulting in better than market employee engagement and retention
- Managing P&L across multiple accounts, ideally within the Product Engineering and/or IT consulting industry
- Exceptional communicator & strong critical thinker who is able to convey strategic messages and negotiate efficiently
- Hands on experience with agile development methodology and scaled frameworks
- Experience & thought leadership with latest technology evolutions
What's in it for you
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance, Mental Health programs, Multisport cards, as well as financial and legal consultations
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy licence, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work – a 100% remote or on-site in our offices. Own your schedule – you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just don’t miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfil your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
Discover the pros of 20-year global experience! Join one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine, awarded as one of the top 10 employers in Ukraine by Forbes.
Boost your skills and make a difference with cutting-edge projects, skilled colleagues and the latest tech stacks.
Ciklum has been recognised as a veteran-friendly business by the Veteran Hub in Ukraine.
We’re committed to creating a welcoming environment for veterans and developing processes that meet their needs. We value the skills and unique perspectives military veterans can bring to our business and are willing to support their transition to civilian life.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.