On behalf of eToro, Ciklum is looking for a General QA to join the Payment team in Ukraine on a full-time basis.
You’ll be joining our payments team to support a growing list of integrations to support payments, and the creation of complex compliance and regulation flows.
- Create test scenarios and increase test coverage to replace manual testing
- Create and generate test plans for different test projects covering all aspects of project’s functionality and regression
- Work closely in the team to ensure scenarios are covered on all level of testing by developers (Unit/Integration Test)
- Participate in software’s test automation development to ensure the highest level of quality
- Execute test automation scenarios and analyze the results
- Have at least 4 year experience as a QA engineer
- Know your way around Quality process providing Testing strategy for every project and STD
- Good understanding of Complex back-end architecture in SAAS web applications
- Have knowledge of Selenium or similar frameworks
- Have knowledge in SQL
- Good understanding of software testing theory and methodologies
- Possess a broad overview outlook of the system
- Understanding on a basic level of Automation, C#/Java, Selenium
- Have experience with Agile development methodologies.
- Have experience with Cloud / SaaS based enterprise software platforms.
- Obtain an obsessive desire to find and squash every bug
- Have Trading/Forex/Finance background
- Experience in Automation
- Fast learner
- An eye for detail, strong logic, and analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure with can-do attitude and solid sense for setting priorities
- A persistent focus on delivery in a high-velocity and high-availability environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, a positive approach for difficulties, and imaginative problem solver
- Good spoken and written English
What's in it for you
- Working with the latest technologies
- A unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with the Client
- Competitive salary
- Possibility to work in a world-known and successful company
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions