Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for a Global Automation Lead, VP to join London, UK team on a full-time basis.
As an RPA Expert/ Sr Manager you will work with our largest, most important customers to implement Automation Anywhere Enterprise and use it to reduce cycle time and errors in their critical business processes. You will also extend the product to solve our customer’s most challenging use cases by leveraging your development skills to integrate a wide variety of systems with our unique technology.
This role will require significant collaboration with the support, engineering and customer- client side teams to promote knowledge development and provide project-specific support and assistance.
- Design solutions utilizing Automation Anywhere best practices and maintain technical responsibility for project delivery as the sole technical resource on a project or the leader of a delivery team
- Define and execute the optimum getting started methodology and standardize globally.
Build the right relationships across all levels of the client to ensure roadblocks to RPA adoption are addressed
- Lead the transformation effort to standardize the delivery management and enabling technology landscape within the customer to achieve cost efficiency and service delivery performance
- Chart and implement customer RPA journeys from an existing initial implementation to a robust scalable model
- Drive the strategic and tactical roll-out of the solution to enterprise customers
- Consult with clients and partners to provide functional and technical expertise in areas including, solution design, project management, business process improvement and risk identification/mitigation
- Develop and document configuration best practices and contribute to team training and professional development efforts
- Maintain a current and thorough understanding of Automation Anywhere products and services
- Shape the end-to-end architecture and design, and work with the technical/program head and team to implement the solutions
- Provide oversight and guidance of new product initiatives, ensuring adherence to best practices
- Assist the domain expert in creating the business case
- Own the documentation of the technology architecture for both in-house and for adopters of our solutions
- Resolving issues that might come up during development
- Creates high-level architectural specifications, ensuring feasibility, functionality, and integration with existing systems
- Oversee various responsibilities of project initiatives until the project is delivered and deployed successfully
- 10+ years of professional working experience product services industry preferably with strong RPA transformation experience
- Experience in Design & Implementation of Robotics Process Automation
- 5 years of professional experience in automation and/or integration projects
- Good exposure to Business Process Analysis and automation
- A track record in training and mentoring individuals on development and delivery disciplines
- The ability to methodically solve business and technical problems using innovative and well-planned approaches with well documented, supportable and extensible development using Java/PHP/.Net
- Understanding of microservices architecture
- Experience with Amazon AWS or similar cloud platforms
- Should have knowledge or working experience with a database like Postgre, SQL Server, My SQL
- Should have a complete experience in SDLC process
- Having good command of Web Design Patterns
What's in it for you
- Fantastic career opportunity in a competitive and strong international sales team
- Being part of a fast-growing global organization
- Great earning potential for the entrepreneurial high performer
- Training opportunities and self-development for proactive career progression
- Independence & self-organization
Client video presentation