Ciklum is a leading global digital services and software engineering company, serving Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations. Headquartered in the UK, we unite 3,500+ software developers, designers, product managers and data scientists around the world building tailored digital solutions that leverage emerging technologies.
We are enabling digital transformation for some of the largest household names and platforms in the digital economy. Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible and join the global projects redefining industries.
We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for a dynamic and experienced Global Head of B2B Marketing who is motivated to grow our business globally. You will be part of our Global Go To Market organization reporting into our Head of Go To Market Growth and Transformation, leading a small team of direct reports and an ecosystem of agencies.
You will lead all global marketing efforts for brand awareness, lead generation, website development and content curation/creation, and sales collateral. You will be responsible for the strategy and implementation of all marketing related activities and initiatives, in line with the growth objectives of the business, with a strong emphasis on driving pipeline generation exclusively from a top target account list, and accelerating existing opportunities.
The role will also support strong partnership with key stakeholders within the Marketing organization.
- Partner with the vertical and regional Go To Market leaders to define the marketing priorties, target clients and accounts
- Build then obsess over ABM metrics to ensure the business impact can be measured by named account pipeline/bookings (sourced/influenced), database growth and accuracy for named accounts, account/person engagement scores and sales/partner utilization of programs
- Responsible for tracking and continuously improving performance and return on marketing investment based on critical marketing KPIs covering market engagement, MQL/leadsources, attribution, cost-per-lead/cost of customer acquisition, conversion etc.
- Responsible for core marketing functions on campaign concept, custom content requirements, digital marketing support/message testing and creative development to ensure effectiveness
- Work with the CCO and Head of Go To Market Growth and Transformation to identify the most effective marketing messages, value proposition, materials, channels, and calls to action for personas and key accounts
- Increase the awareness of the brand within Ciklum’s targeted markets and verticals
- Deliver the Go to Market marketing strategy and calendar
- Assist with partner based activities and support GTM team with events
- Manage project timelines, quality issues, resources, & budget
- Manage third party agencies to ensure they delivery as per the agreed scope
- Manage and ensure the proper implementation of martech tools and solutions
- 8+ years of proven multi-channel B2B marketing experience within B2B technology services
- Proven experience with successful ABM strategies and initiatives
- DemandBase experience is a plus
- Experience building and delivering field marketing campaigns, events, executive and key account programs and partner activity
- Demonstrated experience sourcing and managing third party agencies for marketing program execution
- Ability to use modern marketing technology and build out an integrated Martech stack
- You are a proactive self-starter, demonstrating high initiative and critical thinking
- You are data driven, but with a creative egde
- Proven ability to think strategically, but with exceptional attention to detail in execution
- Positive, can-do attitude, with the ability to work with marketing agencies and sales professionals, and ability to prioritize numerous projects simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills a must. Strong influencing and relationship-building skills
- Team player with ability to collaborate, and also work independently
- Flexibility to adjust to the dynamic nature of a fast growing multi-national business
- Occasional travel to support regional GTM teams, strategic planning and events – less than 30%
What's in it for you
- At Ciklum you will have access to industry expertise and innovative technologies
- You will build your career on global projects
- You will challenge conventional ways of getting things done
- You will be a part of a learning ecosystem with access to top practices, the best industry knowledge and certification programs
- You will join a corporate culture with a strong social responsibility
- You will be part of a team that works to the highest ethical standards
Being a Ciklumer means feeling passionate about what you do, striving for excellence, being ready to step up and open new solution spaces for new ideas, being part of an open-minded and enthusiastic community. Join us today and let’s empower success together!
Client video presentation