Ciklum is a leading global digital services and software engineering company, serving Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations. Headquartered in the UK, we unite 3,500+ software developers, designers, product managers and data scientists around the world building tailored digital solutions that leverage emerging technologies.
We are enabling digital transformation for some of the largest household names and platforms in the digital economy. Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible and join the global projects redefining industries.
We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for a Global Head of Sales Operations and Enablement to join the Team in London. You will collaborate with the GTM leadership to define the Sales Operations and Enablement road map, working to translate go -to -market priorities into operational initiatives as well as continually improve the existing. You will be a metric driven person with a deep understanding of sales technologies, in particular SalesForce and SalesLoft.
- Devise and drive initiatives which help support the continued improvement of the GTM function, in particular developing strategies which help client acquisitions and revenue and margin growth
- Drive engagement and collaboration with interfacing departments, in particular finance, marketing and workforce management to build trusted relationships as well as develop integrated plans and strategies to achieve business goals
- Own the sales forecast and pipeline management process, working with regional leadership to drive accuracy and closure
- Drive the enablement roadmap for the go-to-market community and cross-functional stakeholders
- Lead the Sales Operations and Enablement team, both onshore and near shore, working with them to define priorities and measure performance against that
- Define and lead on the deployment of governance frameworks (Account Management, Pipeline cadences, Deal Reviews) for the whole GTM Team
- Product owner on all GTM systems, working closely with the IT function to continue to rollout and improve systems which support GTM priorities
- Work closely with our Finance Department to analyse data from Salesforce and other sources to identify key trends, risks and areas for improvement. Using this, you will work with regional GTM leadership to define key initiatives and activities to drive growth and protect revenue
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and drive initiatives in a cross-functional environment
- Owner of the customer experience program
- Working with HR to support the development and roll out of incentive schemes and programmes
- At least 8+ year’s experience in a sales operations function
- Problem solving mind-set with an ability to find solutions to any challenge
- Experience working in a fast-paced Sales and Go-to-market environment with varying pressures and deadlines
- Strong negotiation and people management skills, with the ability to hold the sales team to account for meeting their sales targets regional target
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Leadership and ability to inspire and run a predominately remote team
- Advanced level Excel/ Google Sheets
- Advanced level Powerpoint/ Google Slides
- Effective time management, organization, and planning skills
- 5+ years of experience using Enterprise CRM systems such as Dynamics or Salesforce
What's in it for you
- Fantastic career opportunity in a 50 person competitive and strong International Sales Team
- Great earning potential for the entrepreneurial high performer
- Build your career in a proven successful high growth company with unique service offering on the market
Client video presentation