Ciklum is a leading global digital services and software engineering company, serving Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations. Headquartered in the UK, we unite 3,500+ software developers, designers, product managers and data scientists around the world building tailored digital solutions that leverage emerging technologies.
We are enabling digital transformation for some of the largest household names and platforms in the digital economy. Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible and join the global projects redefining industries.
We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for a dynamic and experienced Head of Solutions that is motivated to grow our business worldwide. Your focus will be on working with the Go to Market organisation to generate and develop new clients for all of our digital services with a primary focus on creating trusted partnerships where Ciklum delivers large scale innovation and digital platforms. Ciklum has already proven to be successful globally and with this role we wish to accelerate our growth further.
You will bring insight from the market into the strategic direction of our offerings and capability practice development in the areas of Product and Platform and support Regional GTM teams to advise our largest and most strategic clients on their Digital Products and Platforms.
You will be responsible for a team of solution experts who support business development, account management and consulting activities which will include but is not limited to product and platform approach, approach to team composition and deployment, approach to ongoing team performance working as a close team mate to the go to market organisation to identify, prospect, qualify and win clients.
You will lead a highly motivated and performance-oriented solutions building a bridge between our engineering and go-to-market organization.
- Bring market insight on a regional and segmentation level into the technical vision, strategies, and development of our product portfolio
- Responsible for all presales deliverables and managing a direct report and associate network of subject matter experts in the end to end sales cycle
- Responsibility for the quality of solutioning support to the go to market and delivery organisation
- Responsible for supporting sales to delivery handover to ensure clients requirements and expectations are met
- Responsible for constantly monitoring the client satisfaction with the solutions created and delivered and bringing adjustments to solutions into the business on an ongoing basis
- Shared responsibility for signings and revenue targets
- Responsibility for researching and building new and existing relationships at a C level
- Gather market insights and understand latest technology/trends to guide the technology team, creating the product road map
- Responsible for measurement and analysis of end results with shared responsibility for budget outcomes
- Accountable for the deliverability of resources as solutioned in collaboration with the resourcing and recruitment functions of the business
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical field
- At least 10 years of Technical solution selling experience in a multi-national technology services organisation such as of Management Consultancies, SI’s, High-tech companies or Digital Agencies
- CTO profile with a strong commercial acumen would be a high preference
- Familiar with agile development methodology
- Experience of supporting B2B marketing activities
- Experienced of working in a dynamic, fast paced often times stressful yet highly rewarding sales environment
- Digital and Front-office domain expertise across Digital Strategy in Consumer Products, and ideally Fintech and Gaming (nice to have)
- Strong technology expertise in developing a wide variety of technologies across the full stack – Infrastructure, Data and Integration, Application and Experience. – must have
- Expertise in supporting commercial solutions, deal shaping, and a personal track record of delivering results and exceeding personal and team sales targets.- must have
- Familiar (awareness) with latest technology evolutions such as micro-service architecture, API-driven design, mobile payments, application security integration, cloud computing including cloud migration, blockchain, machine-learning, data analytics etc
- Strong critical thinking with excellent written and verbal communication/presentation skills
- Strong communication, leadership, and organizational skills
- Ability to direct teams and collaborate effectively
- Ability to interact with C-Level Executives, convey the value proposition of the Ciklum proposition, and explain in clear terms how Ciklum can help the C-Level executive execute on his/her business strategy
- Ability to engage in and add value to the spectrum of possible digital tasks in Ciklum. Contributing to our overall Ciklum client value proposition, our own capability development and our corporate strategy through the following attributes:
- Creative Disrupter: Generates competitive differentiation with disruptive ideas that will lead to revenue growth and increased profitability for our clients, often by incorporating ideas and technologies from outside their traditional industry structures and conventions
- Customer Advocate: Focuses on the development of a convenient, engaging, and seamless customer experience for our clients platforms; using design thinking across all channels, digital and physical
- Innovative Technologist: Promotes the use of new digital technologies to transform our offering base and our clients platforms, whilst understanding and respecting budget, sector, personal, political and cultural boundaries
- Data-driven decision maker: Responsible for embracing data-based experimentation and making data driven decisions to drive experimentation and design in the digital realm
- Progressive thinker: Thinks progressively and imaginatively to inform how the business could be transformed through digitization, and to provide inspiration as the company moves towards a digital strategy and operating model
- Self-motivated and energetic; working well autonomously, without close supervision, and mature enough to take responsibility
- Provides a hands-on approach to getting things done and focuses on solutions not problems, using data to cut through ambiguity and indecision
- Highly client centric and passionate about achieving outcomes and creating market leading change and competitive advantage for our clients
- Personal qualities such as humour, patience and a “cut to the chase” attitude
- A team player with highly developed communication skills
What's in it for you
- Possibility to strategically influence the development of a large-scale international business
- Build your career in a proven successful high growth company with unique service offering on the market
- Competitive compensation package
Client video presentation