Ciklum is a leading global digital services and software engineering company, serving Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations. Headquartered in the UK, we unite 3,500+ software developers, designers, product managers and data scientists around the world building tailored digital solutions that leverage emerging technologies.
We are enabling digital transformation for some of the largest household names and platforms in the digital economy. Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible and join the global projects redefining industries.
We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for a Global HR Generalist to join our HR Enablement team on a full-time basis.
We are looking for a self-driven and mature HR professional with a proven experience in international HR Administration to provide support to the foreign Ciklum locations (UK, EU, US).
- Proper keeping and update of all employment related templates (meeting legal, business and commercial standards and needs)
- Managing preparation, standardization and administration of international contracts and amendments thereto
- Providing support in structuring of international relocation requests (employer costs assessment, high level evaluation of tax rates, proper formalization)
- Being a centre of expertise and assistance in building the knowledge database on matters related to employment, immigration, taxation and social security system in foreign locations (UK, Germany, Denmark, Switzerland, Israel, US)
- Building cooperation with payroll providers and external legal consultants on HR Admin issues – payroll input data submission and payroll sheets verification on regular and variable pay; sensitive hirings, transfers / changes, exits support – managing vendors and ensuring the service level is met to ensure employees are paid correctly and in time
- Communication with and assistance to Company employees worldwide, HRBP-s, managers in matters related to the Employee lifecycle.
- Working in service desk issues management system (JIRA, ServiceNow, Navision or likewise) and HRIS
- Keeping global and local HR internal policies and procedures up to date, managing their implementation (foreign local and global ones), focus on developing the missing policies
- Ensuring proper formalization of HR-related processes related to employee lifecycle in the Company (hiring, transfer, change of employment conditions, termination, etc) in foreign locations (UK, Germany, Denmark, Switzerland, Israel, US)
- Solid experience in Personnel Administration and / or Payroll in an international environment
- Profound knowledge in Labour Law (UK/EU/US)
- Fluent English
- Advanced PC user (MS Office with emphasis on Excel and Word, Google Docs, any HR Admin system / HRIS)
- Excellent communication skills
- Fast in troubleshooting and escalations
- Solid organizational, project management and problem-solving skills
What's in it for you
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth in international HR team
- Unique working environment with variety of knowledge sharing opportunities
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Client video presentation