Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for Global HR Operations Coordinator to join our office in Kyiv.
It is a position for an energetic and structured professional with a proven track record in HR Administration and Employment matters and/or experience of work in HR Operations and/or HR shared services in an international company.
- Ensuring proper formalization of HR-related processes related to employee lifecycle in the Company (hiring, transfer, change of employment conditions, termination, etc);
- Managing preparation, standardization and administration of international contracts and amendments thereto (DK, IL, DACH, UAE);
- Proper keeping and update of all employment related templates (meeting legal, business and commercial standards and needs);
- Building cooperation with payroll providers and external legal consultants on HR Admin issues – payroll input data submission and payroll sheets verification on regular and variable pay; sensitive hirings, transfers / changes, exits (DK, IL, DACH, UAE) – managing vendors and ensuring the service level is met to ensure employees are paid correctly and in time;
- Communication with and assistance to Company employees worldwide, HRBP-s, managers in matters related to the Employee lifecycle;
- Cooperation with other departments within the Company to ensure smooth cooperation and compliance with the local legislation and company regulations, eliminating inefficiencies;
- Keeping global and local HR internal policies and procedures up to date, manage their implementation (foreign local and global ones);
- Providing support in ensuring HR Admin compliance with effective immigration requirements in the Company foreign locations;
- Providing support in structuring of international relocation requests (employer costs assessment, high level evaluation of tax rates, proper formalization);
- Being a centre of expertise and assistance in building the knowledge database on matters related to employment, immigration, taxation and social security system;
- Creating processes description (HR, payroll communication) by countries;
- Providing on-going legal support in ad-hoc HR related requests, cooperation with internal and external lawyers;
- Working in service desk issues management system (JIRA or likewise);
- Executing other tasks assigned by line manager.
- Higher education in law, personnel management or like, with a desire to develop in HR Operations;
- 3+ years of related work experience, legal background is highly desirable;
- general understanding of labor and immigration legislation framework (Ukraine, CIS, EU, UK, US, etc.);
- fluent English;
- understanding of payroll process and employment related taxation;
- change and project management experience;
- advanced PC user (MS Office, google-docs, HRIS).
- self-organized and self-motivated;
- attentive to details;
- excellent communication skills;
- team player;
- fast in troubleshooting and escalation.
What's in it for you
- possibility to work in a big and international company;
- competitive salary;
- career and professional growth;
- unique working environment with variety of knowledge sharing opportunities;
- state of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.
Client video presentation