Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for driven and successful Global Solutions Leader join our team in Kyiv office.
This is a unique opportunity for a candidate looking to be a part of a growing business in the software engineering industry that is constantly pushing boundaries in the digital space. As part of the leadership team, this person will serve as Global Leader of solutions, bridging the gap between delivery and sales.
A key outcome is to set up a custom solution delivery practice, supporting custom delivery of current and new solutions and services we provide to our customers.
The perfect candidate would have experience in full-cycle delivery of big engagements, has recent experience in pre-sales and has experience in delivering $5m/year solutions to clients.
- Driving the adoption of specific solutions with ownership of a shadow/P&L
- Actively build and drive a pipeline for these solutions while taking into consideration other solutions being deployed within the prospective clients
- Work with Leadership across Product, Technology and Business, Marketing, Pricing/ FD, Support, Channel partner, corporate development to ensure a comprehensive Go to Market
- Work directly with Director of Product to ensure solution is market leading
- Work directly with field leaders, Sales and end users to drive adoption and growth of these solutions
- Assist with the creation of End to End Solution Playbook, deployment tools, best practices, standards, marketing collateral and other strategic solution accelerators thereafter
- Enable Delivery and technical teams in these solutions
- Work directly with clients and delivery teams to implement these solutions
- Lead and drive post-launch optimization of the customer adoption, customer experience, operations and reach/scale of these solutions
- Work with the account team and Agile Delivery to report on and analyse program performance and deliver insights to further evolve the solution and build tools and playbook.
- Work with product, presales team, Business, and technical experts to enhance the solution offerings and provide customer feedback and market insights
- Ensure solutions are inclusive of cognitive accelerators and other emerging techs best practices
- Ensure optimal deployment plans ensuring accurate and complete measure post-launch of the program and
- Develop vertical-specific expertise to build into a playbook
- Create a differential focus on the bigger prizes in the market whilst balancing the need to drive innovation.
- Create elegant experiences: Together with UX / Product Designers, craft user flows, wireframes, and prototypes for solutions and pre-sales. Activities, visualising the impact a solution makes in the market.
- 10-15 years of experience, 5+ years’ of domain/solution experience
- Proven track record of driving sales and GM in an domain/solution-specific team
What's in it for you
- To create your own practice within Ciklum Digital
- Participate in full cycle solution development process
- Realisation of your innovative ideas in building Ciklum Solutions and Services
- Competitive package depending on your experience, skills and contribution
- Friendly collaborative teams and enjoyable working environment
- Various corporate and social events
Client video presentation