On behalf of DX Exchange, Ciklum is looking for Golang Developer to join the Odessa team on a full-time basis.
DX Exchange is the first complete crypto community that allows institutions and individuals to purchase cryptocurrencies with fiat, trade cryptocurrencies, and convert cryptocurrencies back to fiat.
We want you to help us create and give the applications in the portfolio the appropriate attention.
- As a team member you probably know where your key competence will be of best use. Help solving issues everywhere along the stack. Your suggestions will be valued.
- Follow Golang best practices to deliver and support production ready industry quality code.
- Continuous improvement of all development and deployment processes.
- Successful delivery of your services into production.
- Solid knowledge of Go and one of Java/PHP
- Microservices Architecture concepts
- Good knowledge of APIs
- Docker and Kubernetes
- English – Intermediate
- Apache Kafka
- Micro framework
- Understanding of algorithms and data structures
What's in it for you
- Friendly and driven team
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Team buildings, snacks, happy hours on Friday