Ciklum is looking for a Graphic Designer to join our team full-time in Pakistan.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Graphic Designer, you will be able to work in a collaborative team environment to develop and implement various design solutions. As a Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for creating graphic content for different company needs, including but not limited to digital media, events branding, business presentations, etc.
- Content Adaptation: Collaborate with the marketing and content teams to understand the requirements for adapting existing content (such as blogs, ebooks, images, videos, infographics, 1-pagers, templates, case studies, and more) across diverse platforms like social media, websites, emails, print materials, and more
- Format Conversion: Utilize Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign to modify, resize, and optimize creative assets to match the specifications of different platforms
- Business Presentation Slide Beautification: Utilize Microsoft PowerPoint and Google Slides to create templates and to beautify existing presentations so they are well-designed, visually appealing, clear and on brand
- Website Page Creation: Building of landing pages and upkeep of Ciklum’s .com via HubSpot. This includes uploading imagery, testing and publishing
- Consistency and Branding: Ensure that all adapted content adheres to the established brand guidelines, maintaining brand consistency and quality throughout every adaptation
- Visual Enhancement: Improve visual elements and aesthetics of content to make them more engaging, eye-catching, and effective in conveying the intended message
- Collaborative Approach: Work closely with the Graphic Design team, marketing managers, and other stakeholders to understand the goals and objectives of each adaptation project and deliver effective design solutions
- Quality Control: Conduct thorough quality checks to ensure all adapted content is error-free, visually appealing, and aligns with the project’s requirements before final deployment
- Market Research: Stay up-to-date with design trends, industry best practices, and emerging technologies to continually improve content adaptation strategies and elevate the brand’s creative output
- Time Management: Manage multiple projects simultaneously, adhere to deadlines, and maintain a high level of productivity while delivering exceptional designs
- 2-3 years’ experience in a Graphic Design role with specific experience in:
- Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Microsoft Suite (PowerPoint – Template & Slide Design)
- Google Suite (Google Slides – Template & Slide Design)
- HubSpot (Knowledge of CMS to build web pages)
- Excellent command of the English language
- Understanding of B2B marketing
What's in it for you
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance, Mental Health programs, Multisport cards, as well as financial and legal consultations
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy licence, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work – a 100% remote or on-site in our offices. Own your schedule – you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just don’t miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfil your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
Boost your skills and make a difference with cutting-edge projects, skilled colleagues and the latest tech stacks.
Join our friendly team and seize the perks of global opportunities, a dynamic environment and well-known customers.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.