Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of the Ciklum Support Team, we are looking for a Designer to join our Dnipro team on a full-time basis.
As a part of Ciklum, you will be producing designs on behalf of one of our clients MediaMonks for it’s existing customers according to a brief.
MediaMonks produces digital marketing content for advertisers. Since 2001 they produced & delivered thousands of campaigns for international clients such as Google, Adidas, Tommy Hilfiger, Netflix, Procter & Gamble, Unilever and many others.
Their production work is solid & scalable. They deliver on time, with no surprises other than a terrific result. Their projects have a short turn-around time and deadlines are tight. Their clients are demanding, they work with A-class designs and the required level of pixel-perfection is very high. MediaMonks’ headquarters are in Amsterdam and we have a production team in Dnipro, in Ciklum. MediaMonks is the world leader in creative digital production.
- A passionate designer, who loves to work with great designs & interfaces
- An experienced designer, who is seeking new challenges and feeling confident to work with world-class brands
- A systematic, fast and accurate worker
- A team-player, willing & able to work hard and do over-time
- A professional & easy communicator
- 3+ years of experience in brand design with an excellent understanding of layout, typography, color, photography usage, and other design principles
- Adobe tools:
Photoshop 3+ years of business experience
Illustrator 3+ years of business experience
Indesign 2+ years of business experience
A solid portfolio with diverse projects
- English: upper-intermediate
- Other graphic/ interactive design tools from the Adobe suite
- Experience in working with JIRA or any other task management & tracking tools
What's in it for you
- A great, international team to work with
- A chance to work on world-class campaigns, for global advertisers
- Business trips to our headquarters in the Netherlands
- Continuous learning & professional development
Client video presentation