Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum Employer Brand & Employee Experience Team is looking for energetic, passionate Graphic Designer with a high attention to detail to join Kyiv team. You will be working in a high pace environment within dynamic, distributed international team. Our team goal is to create and support inspiring work environment in Ciklum and strengthen Ciklum employer’s brand – both for external and internal people.
- Create designs for the web and printing materials using brand guidelines or no guidelines at all (company presentations, infographics, reports, banner ads, social media graphics, tradeshow signage, office signage etc.)
- Create designs for company branded items and tradeshow stands
- Create designs for company events in all locations
- Work with HR Team to develop and manage visuals for lead generation programs
- Design related degree (Graphic design, web design or similar)
- Strong Art skills, sense of composition & color, and conceptual thinking
- experience with designing infographics and other creative data visualization
- Excellent Adobe CC skills, especially Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
- Experience with designing presentations in PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premier desired but not necessary
- Portfolio, not necessarily commercial work
- 2−4 years’ relevant experience
- Good spoken and written English
- Understanding of digital trends and capabilities
- Creative flair
- Ability to provide creative solutions to design challenges, and also accept creative direction
- Outstanding attention to details
- Ability to balance several projects at a time and work to tight deadlines
- Highly motivated and willing to learn
- Proven record of good attendance and flexibility
- Willingness to take on roles not defined within job description
What's in it for you
- Working in a creative and dynamic team environment
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Long-term full time employment
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Professional growth
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Possibility to have fun with us 😉 !
Client video presentation