On behalf of Zoomin, Ciklum is looking for a passionate and talented Haskell Developer to join our team.
You will have access to the modern tools, the best technology, and opportunity work on the leading SaaS solution for Documentation Management. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a new venture, in a startup environment where you can truly develop your skill set and knowledge.
Zoomin is revolutionizing how companies and their customers gain value from their documentation. The intelligent platform ingests all customers’ product content, from manuals to API docs to support articles, and delivers it as a unified and consistent source of Product Answers wherever the customer’s user is looking – like in documentation site, service portal, online community, or even right inside the product.
You could find more information about Zoomin here: https://www.zoominsoftware.com/
- Be a part of a global team that is responsible for the core functionality of the company’s product
- Develop new features that will impact millions of end users
- Maintain and improve software
- Learn new technologies quickly and apply them in non-trivial situations
- Deliver best practices recommendations, prototypes and technical project presentations adapting to different levels of key business and technical stakeholders
- Working experience with Haskell – Must
- Experience in software development methodologies
- Intermediate level of English
- Desire to learn and gain new skills
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in dynamic environment
- Ability to work in a global team
What's in it for you
- Dynamic and challenging tasks.
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills.
- Continuous self-improvement.
- Knowledge sharing meetings