Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for driven and successful Head of Agile join our team in Kyiv office.
This is a unique opportunity for a candidate looking to be a part of a growing business in the software engineering industry that is constantly pushing boundaries in the digital space. As part of the leadership team, this person will champion agile ways of working across all AD&S and CTO projects, providing agile coaching to our teams, focusing on behaviors, mindset, practices and industry best practices.
A key outcome is to set up an agile delivery practice, supporting agile delivery of current and new solutions and services we provide to our customers.
The perfect candidate would have experience in helping coach an organization to be as agile as they can be, has experience in delivering $10m/year solutions to clients and have managed an agile practice.
- To be the key change agent in the continued adoption of an agile mindset throughout Ciklum, particularly in the delivery of software applications, technology infrastructure, information security and testing solutions to be deployed around the globe
- Transform the Ciklum Project Management Office to a responsive, fully Agile organization supporting teams operating in the SAFe Agile Methodology; inclusive of developing processes and roles to support Agile enterprise wide
- Help clients defining solutions through participating in, and leading, digital workshops
- Establish Lean Portfolio Management capabilities by institutionalizing frameworks for initiatives from ideation to delivery that are prioritized and planned at an enterprise level to enable predictable, quality delivery in alignment with our strategy
- Lead change management program to align the organization to agile software delivery methods and drive the build-out of scrum teams to deliver upon the corporate strategic agenda
- Build out of Project Management practice to support solutions and services function and bridge gap for existing project portfolio; Implement communities of practice in the area of Project Management and Process Engineering while transforming it to support an Enterprise Agile Organization
- Drive the adoption and implementation of project and program management methodology/standards and oversees project and program management coaching. Establish methodologies and governance for the Organization
- Demonstrated experience in leading 40+ person Project/Program Management teams, Agile Transformations, Management Reporting (benchmarks, metrics, dashboards, etc.) with strong communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of Enterprise Agile and SAFe Methodology with proven coaching abilities.
Ability to evaluate current processes and implement global practice improvements to ensure organizational alignment and frictionless delivery
- Experience in product delivery based on Spotify Model and/or Scrum
- Expertise in DevOps and CICD disciplines and leadership in cloud migration efforts focused on the cultural transformation, change management and continuous improvement agenda
- Hands-on leader with a track record of engaging deeply in building organizational competence in Agile practices across Software Development, Infrastructure and Information Security initiatives
- 10+ years of progressive project and program management experience with proven experience in successfully implementing major change initiatives in a global organization
- Experience establishing and leading successful large scale projects and programs across an enterprise utilizing both offshore resources and internal staff
- Experience building high performing teams by promoting values, ideas and achieving consensus as well as coaching and mentoring skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication including superior presentation skills and proven ability to work effectively with all organizational levels
What's in it for you
- Working in a creative and dynamic team environment
- Great opportunities for career and professional growth
- Possibilities to work in a big and successful company (Best IT Employer 2010)
- Long-term full-time employment
Client video presentation