Ciklum is looking for a Head of Architecture, Financial Technology to join our team full-time in the United Kingdom.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organizations worldwide.
About the role:
A major Ciklum client is currently building a new digital financial services organization that offers smart financial solutions for the Middle Eastern market. The aim of the role is to enhance client’s business operations and provide platforms that offer high-quality, maximum uptime and accurate data processing services to the customers of the client.
About the Project:
You’ll be a part of an innovative digital banking product. The bank is pioneering new horizons for customers with a core mission to create a more financial literate society that can succeed in a thriving economy. This will be achieved by introducing smart financial solutions.
We will accelerate digitization and help to reach a cashless society. Providing financial solutions across industry value chains, we aim to support the growth of all sectors of the economy. Facilitating banking access to segments traditionally considered of high risk, we aim to promote financial inclusion. Using continuous Data Analysis into our AI Engine and our PFM solution, we will help our customers better spend and save money.
- Responsible for managing the architecture and design authority function: oversee adherence to the architecture strategy, principles and framework through digital divisions of the business
- Create and maintain a clear architectural vision whilst also building, leading, governing, and reporting on the architectural function
- Defining the technology solution and environment roadmaps to ensure capacity and scalability, as demand and usage evolve within the business
- Lead the effective management and development of operations that maximize organizational efficiency to enhance both time-to-market and quality-to-market
- Oversee the constant review of the software development lifecycle from source to production to enable the use of best practices and seamless operations
- Direct the identification and resolution of operational, scale and reliability problems across platforms, ensure corrective measures are implemented in a timely manner
- Be the single point of contact for the Senior Management Team ensuring enterprise architecture is a key business activity with senior stakeholders
- Use best practice architectural frameworks and methodologies to ensure optimal outcomes
- Define goals and key performance indicators for all direct reports
- Ensure the team works collaboratively to leverage the collective capability, make better decisions and move forward with commitment
- 8-12 years of relevant experience in Technology, including roles in Enterprise Architecture and DevOps
- Experience in delivering digital products within agile environment
- Track record within fintech AND / OR digital banking space
- In depth technical knowledge and experience in the Technologies that are enablers of agile Digital Banks, including: public, private and hybrid cloud platforms and tools; event-driven micro-services architecture and design patterns; batch and real-time data platforms and lakes
- Professional qualifications in architectural frameworks and best practice such as TOGAF, Zachman, SEI
- Excellent communication and influencing skills with the ability to negotiate, collaborate and influence at all levels
What's in it for you
- Possibility to strategically influence the development of a large-scale international business
- At Ciklum you will build your career in a proven successful high growth company with unique service offering on the market
- You will challenge conventional ways of working
- You will be a part of a learning ecosystem with access to training and self-development opportunities
- You will join a culture with a strong social responsibility
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.