Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for a Head of Business Analysis to join Kyiv office on a full-time basis
This is a unique opportunity for a candidate looking to be a part of growing a Business Analysis practice in the technology industry. As Head of Business Analysis Office you will set up strategy and business analysis approach for Business Analysis Center of Excellence, ensure competencies excellence and organisational effectiveness within the reporting team; develop business analysts, perform resource management, develop solutions, products and accelerators creation within own domain in alignment with other functional disciplines. This role will lead a team of 25+ business analysts.
The perfect candidate would be a proactive and high-performance leader with proven managerial experience, able to deliver to challenging deadlines in a fast-paced environment, with experience in delivering outstanding service multiple clients across varied industries.
- Set up strategy for Business Analysis and drive continuous innovation culture within the team
- Develop, maintain and regularly update product approach roadmap and ensure a consistent approach to tracking of deliverables’ quality across reporting team
- Ensure results of the Business Analysis team are communicated internally and recognized on the global arena; drive educational and knowledge sharing events
- Drive solutions, products and accelerators creation within own domain in alignment with other functional disciplines
- Provide expert advice and guidance on Business Analysis related matters to internal and external clients, bearing on the successful use of complex products and services
- Support Global Solution Leaders and help customers clarify their requirements, contribute to preparing and supporting bids and sales proposals
- Participate in projects and deliver high end product solutions as a leading expert
- Ensure Business Analysis services are embedded into all Ciklum Digital offerings
- Translate Ciklum strategy and provide ongoing business updates within reporting team and if needed address possible concerns
- Lead the team of engaged talents, ensure high performance and continuous development in compliance with Ciklum processes (e.g. workforce planning, hiring, onboarding, performance management, evaluation, retention, etc); support timely internal rotation and bench management
- Ensure team organizational effectiveness e.g. via maintaining healthy seniority mix
- Lead coaching and development of a team of business analysts across all areas of our business and both hardware and software products
- Master degree or higher
- IT industry experience, clear understanding of agile SDLC methods and frameworks scrum, Kanban scaled frameworks as SAFe or Spotify will be a plus
- Plenty of practical Business Analysis experience
- Experience in collaborating with inter-functional teams with your positive attitude
- Clear understanding of principles and specifics of software development methodologies
- Extensive knowledge of product management and business analysis activities and techniques
- Awareness of latest IT industry and digitalization trends
- Knowledge of requirements management tools (at least JIRA & Confluence)
- Strong analytical skills to make a critical assessment of the information from numerous sources
- Setting clear goals and priorities. Time-management, ability to handle multi-tasking activities and prioritization
- High flexibility. Ability to modify approach as per changing stakeholders, conditions, circumstances and feedback. Quick learning
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Self-confidence. Ability to accept criticism for continuous improvement
- History of working credibly with senior stakeholders and business executives
- Adapts personal communication style to the style of others, develops rapport and stays calm in a fast-paced environment or escalating issues using advanced oral and written English communication skills
- Outstanding verbal and written skills including strong cross-cultural communication and the ability to draft effective communications
- Proven experience working with people in a variety of cultures, countries and time zones
- Utilizes all aspects of emotional Intelligence to navigate the interactions and complexities of the business environment and drive leadership performance in oneself and in others
- Excellent relationship building, facilitation and influencing skills
- Ability to work effectively with external and internal clients
- Strong client-facing facilitation skills and business acumen needed to help stakeholders understand how to apply complex technical concepts
- Excellent management skills coupled with exceptional judgement and tact
- Passionate, committed and determined
- Experience in leading virtual global teams, reviewing performance and coaching to grow team members to their full potential
- Resourcing – develop plans to ensure that the organization has appropriately skilled talent to meet organizational objectives and commitments
- Performance management – manage individuals and groups, set performance targets, monitor progress against agreed quality and performance criteria
What's in it for you
- Highly responsible work and tight schedule
- Simultaneous handling and fast processing of multiple tasks.
- An international team in a modern office
Client video presentation