Head of Client Delivery Management for Ciklum (Kyiv)
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for Head of Client Delivery Management to be responsible for developing forward and implementation of Ciklum-Client partnership roadmaps, managing and governing a robust, yet flexible control framework for the delivery of Ciklum services.
This is going to be a highly challenging yet exciting and rewarding role in Ciklum. The candidate will be in charge of establishing and running delivery service unit of Client Delivery Managers that are responsible for identifying, implementing and monitoring effective Ciklum-Client partnerships to reach Clients business needs, throughout Clients entire life cycle with Ciklum, starting from the first pre-sales conversation.
The role will require extensive revision and implementation of processes and collaboration frameworks within and cross departments working with Clients.
The Head of Client Delivery will report into the Chief Delivery Officer and will need to have strong relationships and influencing ability at leadership team level.
- Ensure high quality service delivery process to the Client’s expectations, in accordance with the agreed contractual service standards and governance.
- Revise, implement and continuously work on improving Ciklum-Client partnership delivery framework.
- Acting as cover for team members, to address a pre-described point of escalation or extra-ordinary discussion point.
- Cross and upscaling Clients’ partnerships with Ciklum via proactively offering the right solutions out of the full spectrum of services available.
- Shared responsibility with the Sales Manager for managing and monitoring Clients’ P&L. Includes identifying new revenue opportunities, driving revenue recognition, managing efficiencies, driving productivity, and managing projects successfully while meeting revenue and cost budgets.
- Removing all obstacles to Clients’ satisfaction and / or financial performance.
- Providing proactive constructive input to the internal organization on services and solutions that should be considered for improvement and/or creation.
- Experience of leading and developing teams, by demonstrating authentic leadership and having a strong personal influence over others within their area to ensure sustained business results.
- Delivery / Project Management experience coupled with business acumen, ideally within Managed Services and IT Outsourcing industry.
- Successful candidate should have a sound commercial acumen and awareness of the challenges facing business growth in the current and future financial climate.
- Solid understanding of coding languages, frameworks, libraries and their effective usage for various development needs.
- Solid understanding and practical experience with Agile SDLCs (Scrum, Kanban), including all aspects of Testing, DevOps and Continuous Integration.
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to articulate technical solution options to Clients.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent technology strategy leadership, solution delivery selling and business management skills.
- Solid understanding of change and expectations management.
- Fluent spoken and written business English.
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.
Client video presentationApply via site