On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for a Head of Cloud to join our team on a full-time basis.
This is a unique opportunity for a senior cloud solutions engineering leader that is looking to become a part of a globally growing software engineering and digital transformation business
The Head of Cloud is a key leadership role that works with major internal and external stakeholders to drive how Ciklum can exploit cloud-based offerings to drive better business outcomes for our clients. As part of the Ciklum Digital engineering team, this role is responsible for defining and maintaining a multi-cloud strategy across Ciklum’s client base.
This role will set up the technical strategy for Cloud as a part of the Engineering team, develop and maintain technical roadmap, ensure competency excellence and organizational effectiveness within the team; drive solutions, products, and accelerators creation within its own domain in alignment with other functional disciplines.
This role will be the primary business contact for our cloud adoption and transformation services and capabilities.
- Set up a technical strategy for Cloud offerings and drive continuous innovation culture within the teams
- Demonstrate internal multi-cloud, application modernization, and cloud DevOps thought-leadership to key client stakeholder groups up to C level
- Align internal cloud capabilities to the unified sales strategy within the business, identifying areas of focus and ensuring we have the necessary delivery capability
- Demonstrate in-depth cloud consulting skills and have an up-to-date view of, and opinion on, the dynamic cloud market
- Develop, maintain and regularly update technical roadmap (unified delivery framework) and ensure a consistent approach to tracking of deliverables' quality various teams in the organization
- Provide expert technical advice and guidance on Cloud Services related matters to internal and external clients, bearing on the successful use of complex technologies, frameworks, products, and services
- Develop cloud-based product/service propositions and take these to market with the Go-To-Market (GTM) team
- Support Sales and GTM teams and help customers clarify their requirements, contribute to preparing and supporting bids and sales proposals
- Participate in projects and deliver high-end solutions as a leading expert
- Contribute and maintain to AWS, Microsoft Azure, GCP partnerships and alliances
- Ensure Cloud solutions/products are embedded into all Ciklum Digital offerings
- An independent, entrepreneurial, innovative, and fresh thinker in the multi-cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP, and others) offering space
- 10+ years in Engineering or Technology roles, leading Cloud Transformation, Adoption, and DevSecOps teams
- Excellent interpersonal and communication including superior presentation skills and proven ability to work effectively at all organizational levels
- Recent experience in delivery of large scale projects with multiple dependencies across teams
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical solutions
What's in it for you
- Possibility to strategically influence the development of a large-scale international business
- Unique working environment, opportunity to build an engineering function from scratch, serving world class companies on managing delivery challenges
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Competitive compensation package
- Ciklum’s commitment to providing support to your professional growth within the organization