Ciklum is looking for an innovative and hands-on Head of Delivery Operations to join our expanding global team.
This role leads a high-performing operations team and supports 1500+ people located globally and is responsible for developing, implementing, managing, and continuously improving operational processes ensuring our operations are robust as we scale. Setting up data-driven predictive decision-making and driving improvements will be at the heart of this role.
You are a driven and focused individual who will spot inefficiencies, design the solution and implement it at pace.
- Build and lead best-in-class digitalized operational processes to support the changing needs of the globally growing delivery organization
- Work with stakeholders including C-Suite to assess and prioritize possible changes and improvements to the ways of working and feed into the organizational improvement initiatives
- Ensure execution of delivery objectives through data-driven predictive decision-making and consistent tracking on key metrics
- Facilitate collaboration with other Ciklum functions to execute and support operational activities
- Ensure timely and accurate weekly time charge and monthly invoicing cycle for our client base
- Act as a business product owner for internally built PSA system act as the leading interface between business users and the technology teams
- Ensure efficiency and support the delivery governance for our growing client base
- Set up approval flows, budget decomposition inside the delivery organization, and delegation of authority for the delivery leadership team
- Provide oversight to and lead internal projects related to key strategic priorities
- Oversee continuous communication flow inside the delivery team – both upward and downward
- Extensive experience in a similar position, with broad cross-functional responsibilities and running operations
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills – proven ability to break problems down into components and propose solutions based on data
- Strong project management skills – you’re able to break down complex cross-company projects and create clear actionable plans to a defined endpoint
- Experience in working with senior executives and ability to make a good business case
- Excellent communication skills – experience building relationships across departments and resolving conflicts
- Fluency in written and spoken English
What's in it for you
- Work closely with and influence a wide variety of senior business leaders across all of Ciklum
- High-level of authority, influence, trust, and empowerment
- Dynamic, challenging, and business-critical opportunities, initiatives, and problems to solve
- Supportive, open, respectful, and fun working environment and culture