Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for a full-time Head of DevSecOps Centre of Excellence to join Kyiv Team.
This is a unique opportunity for a candidate looking to be a part of a growing business in the software engineering industry. As part of the Ciklum Digital Engineering team, this role is to set up a technical strategy for DevSecOps Centre of Excellence as a part of the Engineering team, develop and maintain technical roadmap, ensure competencies excellence and
organizational effectiveness within the reporting team; drive solutions, products, and accelerators creation within its own domain in alignment with other functional disciplines.
This role will lead a team of 220+ market-leading DevOps, Support, and Cyber Security specialists.
The perfect candidate would be a proactive and high-performance leader with strong hands-on development and managerial experience, able to deliver to challenging deadlines in a fast-paced environment, with experience in building world-class testing solutions and products to service multiple clients across varied industries. The candidate must be able to provide growth and mentorship to the individuals to their full potential by establishing training academies, collaborative forums of knowledge exchange, and clear career paths.
- Set up a technical strategy for DevSecOps CoE and drive continuous innovation culture within the teams
- Develop, maintain and regularly update technical roadmap (unified delivery framework) and ensure a consistent approach to tracking of deliverables’ quality various teams in the organization
- Ensure results of the DevSecOps CoE are communicated internally and recognized on the global arena; drive educational and knowledge sharing events
- Provide expert technical advice and guidance on DevSecOps related matters to internal and external clients, bearing on the successful use of complex technologies, frameworks, products, and services
- Support Sales and Go-To-Market teams and help customers clarify their requirements, contribute to preparing and supporting bids and sales proposals
- Participate in projects and deliver high-end solutions as a leading expert
- Ensure DevSecOps CoE solutions/products are embedded into all Ciklum Digital offerings
- Lead the team of engaged talents, ensure high performance and continuous development in compliance with Ciklum processes (e.g. workforce planning, hiring, onboarding, performance management, evaluation, retention, etc); support timely internal rotation and bench management
- Ensure team organizational effectiveness e.g. via maintaining a healthy seniority mix
- Resourcing – develop plans to ensure that the organization has appropriately skilled talent to meet organizational objectives and commitments
- Performance management – manage individuals and groups, set performance targets, monitor progress against agreed quality and performance criteria
- Talent management – provide advice, guidance, and support to adopt and embed best-practice approaches to information and knowledge management into all areas of their work
- Training – plan, schedule and deliver learning activities, based on learning objectives
- Financial management – monitor and maintain all required financial records; contribute to financial planning and budgeting
- Change management – develop implementation plans for complex requests for change and lead the implementation of those changes
- Relationship management – facilitate business decision-making processes, ensure open communication, and discussion between stakeholders is in place
- Innovation – execute innovation processes via developing, evolving, and adopting new market trends, tools, processes
- Strategic planning – drive and contribute to the development of policies, standards, and guidelines for strategy development and planning
- 10+ years in Engineering or Technology roles, Leading DevOps, Support, and Cyber Security teams
- Excellent interpersonal and communication including superior presentation skills and proven ability to work effectively at all organizational levels
- Recent experience in the delivery of large scale projects with multiple dependencies across teams
- Ability to assess and report technical debt, compliance, and other risks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical solutions
What's in it for you
- Realisation of your innovative ideas in building Ciklum Solutions and Services
- Competitive package depending on your experience, skills and contribution
- Friendly collaborative teams and enjoyable working environment
- Various corporate and social events
Client video presentation