Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for Head of Enterprise Applications!
The Head of Enterprise Applications will lead the provision of IT services to support the groups business functions, specifically overseeing the selection, deployment, operations and maintenance of line of business and enterprise software applications.
- Ensure that Line-of-Business and Enterprise Applications support business goals and meet user requirements, where necessary consolidating across different user communities.
- Ensure that the development, deployment and support of Enterprise Applications is in line with business and Information Services strategies, maximising operational effectiveness.
- Lead the development of Information Services Application Roadmaps, consulting business function leads, system integrators and vendors.
- As a Senior Leader, lead the Information Services Application Support Teams ensuring that collective and individual objectives are aligned to business outcomes; also ensuring that skill and resource levels are maintained and appropriate.
- Ensure that the process for selection, deployment, upgrading and maintaining Line-of-Business and Enterprise software is subject to appropriate and relevant governance is applied.
- Responsible for overseeing the design and delivery of strategic applications, working with Head of Strategy & Architecture
- Lead the development of delivery plans and the delivery of configuration for systems, taking responsibility for ensuring applications and data architectures balance functional, cost, service quality and systems management requirements
- Co-ordinate the delivery and service activity between the application architecture, development and service delivery
- Accountable for compiling the product plans for all systems within the business, for the exploitation of applications to increase business value
- Provide advisory and consulting to business, external stakeholders and suppliers. Lead and direct teams of developers and support personnel and ensure the quality and appropriateness of their collective work.
- Lead and support key relationships with external application providers, including establishment of formal service measures and governance.
- Proactively manage & monitor the business applications, identifying and rectifying faults and problems to maintain the agreed level of service
- To ensure that systems, processes and methodologies as specified are followed to sure effective monitoring, control and support of service delivery
- Work with Architecture, Operations and Information Assurance Leads to ensure that Line-of-Business and Enterprise Applications are set and achieve appropriate Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability objectives.
- Prepare and oversee operating budgets for Line-of-Business and Enterprise Applications. Oversee monthly forecasts and provide explanation of variances.
- 7+ years in Engineering or Technology roles
- 3+ years of hands-on application management experience;
- Recent experience in the integration and support of large scale enterprise projects with multiple dependencies across teams;
- Ability to assess and report technical debt, compliance, and other risks;
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate into Technical solutions;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication including superior presentation skills and proven ability to work effectively at all organizational levels.
- Experience in development of Saas based platforms (SalesForce, ServiceNow, SAP SuccessFactors).
- Experience of implementing Agile and DevOps methodologies.
- ITIL, Prince2/PMP, TOGAF exposure
What's in it for you
- Working in a creative and dynamic team environment;
- Great opportunities for career and professional growth (attending events, HR networking, workshops etc);
- Possibilities to work in a big and successful company (Best IT Employer 2010);
- Long-term full-time employment.
Client video presentation