Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
As part of the leadership team, the incumbent in this position helps to set the strategic vision across Ciklum Digital and is responsible for developing, managing, optimizing and implementing critical processes and programs within Ciklum Digital necessary to achieve Division strategic goals.
This role leads a high-performing team that works closely with other departments to ensure business continuity, create business solutions that ensure higher customer lifetime values & retention, improved effectiveness and efficiency of our teams, and a better understanding of our customers.
- Establish/Optimize operational processes to organize and track end to end initiatives across all functions within the Division to ensure business expectations are met.
- Provide oversight to and lead internal projects related to key strategic priorities in order to drive critical business results and outcomes.
- Manage broad groups of internal stakeholders across the organization to execute and support operational activities.
- Develop location strategy and ensure timely execution of one.
- Support Division in meeting strategic goals via ensuring consistent tracking and reporting on key metrics (i.e. utilization, Gross Margin, SG&A), act as a driver in developing and implementing plans for their improvement and ensure application of respective measures across Division.
- Compile data and trends analysis to incorporate recommendations and state of the business presentations.
- Digitalize our end to end processes to ensure that we acquire real-time data for improving major processes and their effectiveness.
- Facilitate the flow of communications with the Sales team, executive leadership team and internal Ciklum functions (IT, Facility, Talent, Finance etc).
- Experienced in defining and implementing processes with tangible efficiency improvements and dashboard metrics is required.
- Self-starter who can manage ambiguity, chart a clear course and make tough decisions
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in leading business operations
- Able to manage virtual teams and coordinate extensive cross-groups to ensure collaboration and partnership.
- Exceptional strategic thinking, customer orientation, open & effective communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated record of completed projects and/or product launches with significant business impact is required.
- Executive presentation skills are critical for this role to represent the business: internally to management to build confidence for future investments and externally to partners and customers to foster partnerships that further build the business for future growth and success
- Analytical experience with strong business writing, product presentation skills, analytical and business math competencies, strong computer skills with MS Excel, MS PowerPoint programs, and a working knowledge of industry and channel practices, market and competitive analysis, financial modeling practices, and familiarity with product cost analysis.
What's in it for you
- Working in a creative and dynamic team environment;
- Great opportunities for career and professional growth (attending events, HR networking, workshops etc);
- Possibilities to work in a big and successful company (Best IT Employer 2010);
- Long-term full-time employment.
Client video presentation