Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for a Head of Procurement to join the team in Kyiv on a full-time basis.
The role is to construct, plan, organize, protect to executives and manage procurement processes and staff to maintain the stable functioning of the organization, by the best possible, most beneficial and in time supply. This includes developing, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing key functional areas, particularly procurement strategic and operational planning, suppliers’ selection, suppliers’ contracting, suppliers’ management, and purchasing.
Head of Procurement coordinates staff and ensures all activities in the Procurement department run as scheduled, plans and coordinates the work of Buyers and Procurement specialists and ensures that the organization secures the best deals for products and services it acquires.
Head of Procurement is also responsible for maintaining and reviewing all the records on purchased goods and services, including its costs, deliveries and, partially, inventories. He should lead the Procurement department in ensuring that it maintains updated data on the relevant markets, such as monitoring information about suppliers’ products and prices.
Head of Procurement activity covers all Ciklum locations in all countries (managed from Kyiv).
Head of Procurement reports directly to the Finance Director.
Being a Ciklumer means feeling passionate about what you do, striving for excellence, being ready to step up and open new solution spaces for new ideas, being part of an open-minded and enthusiastic community.
Join us today and let’s empower success together.
- Develop, lead and execute procurement strategies on any type of company sourcing
- Design and implement short- and long-term strategic plans to ensure procurement capacity meets existing and future company requirements
- Develop, implement, and maintain policies, procedures, projects and associated training plans for Procurement team
- Participate in development and implementation of procurement sensible strategies in collaboration with other company business units and executives
- Establish, maintain and control service level agreements with company business units and executives
- Search on procurement process automation forecasting, design and implementation fitting the company standards on financial and supplementary systems to insure compliance, transparency and operating cost efficiency
- Manage and set priorities for the design, maintenance, development, and evaluation of all the Ciklum procurement related systems, including Navision, ERM Procurement Module, Service Desk, Fluenta Auction Tool, YouControl, TOPES and so on
- Manage operational costs; conduct short- and long-term financial forecasts for expanded functionality
- Establish and maintain regular written and in-person communications with the organization’s executives, decision-makers, department heads, and end users regarding pertinent procurement activities
- Conduct research and make recommendations on products, services, protocols and standards in support and development of all procurement optimization efforts
- Assist with planning and deployment of procurement compliance measures
- Direct and administer procurement analysts, buyers and specialists, and, where necessary, conduct performance reviews and corrective action
- Define core benchmarks and KPIs, following the world’s best practices, develop working result measurement and calculation methodology and ensure in-time reporting on it
- Be an escalation point for cases where the Purchasing Team Lead and Procurement specialist knowledge / authority level is insufficient
- Being a controller and escalation point for compliance and risk management on procurement activity, including suppliers’ selection, suppliers’ contracting, purchases and payments
- Participate and consult on preparation of procurement plans, RFPs, bid proposals, contracts, scope of work, reports, and other documentation for procurement projects and associated efforts
- Participate in negotiations with suppliers, outsourcers, and contractors to secure Ciklum goals and minimize risks
- Strong leadership skills
- Team player at executive levels to collaborate with business units and functional partners
- Solid operational management and general business skills and savvy
- Working knowledge of finance and/or accounting in terms of budgeting, cost management, financial accounting, treasury, risk management, etc
- Industry knowledge in terms of broad industry dynamics on the buy-side (and the sell-side)
- In-depth knowledge of sourcing and procurement principles and best practices
- Strong negotiation skills to use for large commercial deals
- Experience with modern sourcing and procurement systems
- Familiarity with relevant legislative and regulatory requirements
- Understanding of standard contractual terms and conditions to mitigate legal risk
- Strategic mindset and problem-solving skills
- Change management skills
- Knowledge of enterprise risk management and business continuity planning
- Analytical mindset
- Creativity to seek, encourage and find non-traditional approaches that have historically “boxed-in” procurement
What's in it for you
- At Ciklum you will have access to industry expertise and innovative technologies
- You will build your career on global projects
- You will challenge conventional ways of getting things done
- You will be a part of a learning ecosystem with access to top practices, the best industry knowledge and certification programs
- You will join a corporate culture with a strong social responsibility
- You will be part of a team that works to the highest ethical standards
Client video presentation