Ciklum is a leading global digital services and software engineering company, serving Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations. Headquartered in the UK, we unite 3,500+ software developers, designers, product managers and data scientists around the world building tailored digital solutions that leverage emerging technologies.
We are enabling digital transformation for some of the largest household names and platforms in the digital economy. Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible and join the global projects redefining industries.
We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for a Head of Product Management.
This is a unique opportunity for a candidate looking to be a part of growing a Product Management practice in the technology industry. As Head of Product Management you will set up strategy and product approach for Product Management Center of Excellence, ensure competencies excellence and organisational effectiveness within the reporting team; develop product managers, perform resource management, develop solutions, products and accelerators creation within your own domain in alignment with other functional disciplines. This role will lead a team of 10+ product managers.
The perfect candidate would be a proactive and high-performance leader with proven managerial experience of large teams, able to deliver to challenging deadlines in a fast-paced environment, with experience in building products to service multiple clients across varied industries.
- Set up strategy for Product Management and drive continuous innovation culture within the team
- Ensure results of the Product Management team are communicated internally and recognised on the global arena; drive educational and knowledge sharing events
- Provide expert advice and guidance on Product Management related matters to internal and external clients, bearing on the successful use of complex products and services
- Work closely and collaborate with our Product Design and Business Analysis teams to help our clients launch products to market
- Support Go-to-market team and help customers clarify their requirements, contribute to preparing and supporting bids and sales proposals
- Ensure Product Management services are embedded into all Ciklum Digital offerings
- Translate Ciklum strategy and provide ongoing business updates within reporting team and if needed address possible concerns
- Lead the team of engaged talents, ensure high performance and continuous development in compliance with Ciklum processes (e.g. workforce planning, hiring, onboarding, performance management, evaluation, retention, etc); support timely internal rotation and bench management
- Ensure team organisational effectiveness e.g. via maintaining healthy seniority mix
- Establish best practices across product planning, customer discovery, product discovery and product development
- Master degree or higher (in Computer Science or similar, desirable)
- Business education (desirable)
- Additional Product Management education (desirable)
- Clear understanding of principles and specifics of software development methodologies
- Extensive knowledge of product management and business analysis activities and techniques
Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to combine creativity, innovation and analytics without losing sight of the user
- Strong analytical skills to make a critical assessment of the information from numerous sources
- Setting clear goals and priorities. Time-management, ability to handle multi-tasking activities and prioritization
- High flexibility. Ability to modify approach as per changing stakeholders, conditions, circumstances and feedback. Quick learning
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Self-confidence. Ability to accept criticism for continuous improvement
- History of working credibly with senior stakeholders and business executives
- Adapts personal communication style to the style of others, develops rapport and stays calm in a fast-paced environment or escalating issues using advanced oral and written English communication skills
- Outstanding verbal and written skills including strong cross-cultural communication and the ability to draft effective communications
- Proven experience working with people in a variety of cultures, countries and time zones
- Utilizes all aspects of emotional Intelligence to navigate the interactions and complexities of the business environment and drive leadership performance in oneself and in others.
- Brings proven expertise in Product Management
- Ability to work effectively with external and internal clients
- Excellent management skills coupled with exceptional judgement and tact
- Passionate, committed and determined
- Experience in leading virtual global teams, reviewing performance and coaching to grow team members to their full potential
- Resourcing – develop plans to ensure that the organisation has appropriately skilled talent to meet organisational objectives and commitments
- Performance management – manage individuals and groups, set performance targets, monitor progress against agreed quality and performance criteria
- Knowledge management – provide advice, guidance and support to adopt and embed best-practice approaches to information and knowledge management into all areas of their work
- Learning delivery – plan, schedule and deliver learning activities, based on learning objectives
- Plenty of practical Product Manager experience
- Experience working within professional services or consultancy organisations
- Experience in collaborating with designers and development teams and the aptitude to motivate and or inter-functional teams with your positive attitude
What's in it for you
- Possibility to strategically influence the development of a large-scale international business
- Build your career in a proven successful high growth company with unique service offering on the market
- Competitive compensation package
Client video presentation