Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for Head of Project Delivery to be accountable for Portfolio of projects that contribute to longer-term business strategy of Ciklum becoming a Technology Services Partner.
This role will be the main point of expertise in Delivery-related questions on projects and programs irrespective of complexity and risk to enable impact assessment and rectification to be carried out, if required.
- Plan, execute, monitor, control, and closely scrutinize all aspects of the project/program/portfolio lifecycle.
- Actively participate in new business development: Pre-sale process, Proposals, Contracting, Pricing activities in deep collaboration with Sales organisation.
- Create and validate financial forecasts and investment proposals and provide ongoing reconciliation of resources and expenditures. Use Ciklum costing and business models to proactively manage the Project Delivery Organisation with strong insights.
- Partner with the clients to validate the project business case, define success metrics and criteria, and to identify, measure, and build a plan to achieve sustain vs. achieved benefits. Proactively look for additional benefits to be delivered by taking advantage of systems, processes, and data already in place or being deployed.
- Apply IT industry project management and IT control/assurance methodologies, standards and processes.
- Create a motivated high-performing PM team through team building, information sharing, workload management, and appropriate recognition. Develop the skills of team members through coaching and delegation.
- Establish and maintain appropriate and effective Governance structures and procedures to obtain resources, drive decisions, resolve issues, and deliver portfolio objectives.
- Prioritise and adjust resources, activities, and schedules across projects and programs to balance risk and effort between strategic business change and ongoing operations. Optimize resource allocation based on organizational priorities, capacity, skills, and development needs, taking advantage of cross-business sharing wherever possible.
- Champion the development of long-term Program Management capability within Ciklum through bringing external perspectives, identifying and promoting best practices, coaching others on advanced skills, and contributing to community building.
- Senior Program management experience with depth and breadth of “hands-on” experience in outsourcing business is a MUST.
- Professional certifications related to project or program management (e.g. PMP, MSP, PgMP) is a plus.
- Demonstrable learning agility in ambiguous and unfamiliar situations.
- Very strong Client management skills, including coaching senior stakeholders, managing governance bodies, and creating executive-level communications.
- Advanced skills in business cases, financial management, and strategic thinking.
- Typical Experience: 10+ years in IT with 7+ years of IT Project or Program Management experience, Typical Program Size: 50+ FTE.
What's in it for you
- Be a leader in an organization that is growing fast, has a global reach and is trusted partner of a number of key global accounts;
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- Career and professional growth;
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere
Client video presentation